Chapter : 10

In morning, Yibo got up early in the morning, because of Wan, she didn't go home last night. She stayed in Wang Mansion and got up in early morning. Also, she keep knocking Yibo's door until Yibo came out from his room.

She was too excited to see human bunny. So, Yibo took a short shower and came downstairs,

"Good morning mom and aunt." Yibo greet with a smile.

"Good morning, son." Mrs. Wang replied.

"How are you, dear?" Asked Xiao Wan's mom.

"I'm good aunt Liu . How are you?" Yibo asked.

"I'm also good dear. Replied Liu

"Where are you going?" Asked Mrs. Wang.

"Aunt, it's a secret. I can't tell you now. I will tell you when, our work will done." Said Wan with a smile and winked.

"Secret? You both are fully crazy. God knows what you guys are going to do." Said Mrs. Wang teasing Yibo and Wan.

" That's how we are. Gege, let's go. Hurry up." Wan said to her mom and aunt and, dragged Yibo out.

Both of them went out for morning coffee in human bunnie's house. (😂😂)

After half an hour of driving, Yibo stopped his car. Wan went out first, Yibo parked his car and came to Wan.

"Where is the human bunny gege? Where?" Wan asked impertinently.

"Hey, little girl, calm down. Come follow me." Yibo said and press door bell of Zhan's house.

"Open the door. Open the door hurry up!!" Wan mumbled, which Yibo heard and laughed softly.

"Wan, you are too crazy. More then me. I pity on your future husband." Yibo said and brust into laugh.

"Gege, don't say it. I have 10 break-up because, they couldn't tolerate me. Am I that bad? Suushhh, I know, You will say, no wan, you are not bad. You are beautiful, cute. My sweet little meimei, wan." Wan said looking at the sky and smiling.

"Come back to the reality, firstly, you are crazy just like me, okay. I know it's a brother- sister fact. And, you are okay. Mnnn, and yeah cute like a wild cat." Yibo said teasing Wan.

"Huh, gege. You jealous of my beauty. Huh!!" Wan said and making different faces.

"Hello, Yibo. How are you dear?" Granny asked opening the door.

"Hello granny, good morning. Sorry for disturbing you this morning." Yibo greet and apologized.

"It's ok, Yibo. Don't say sorry." Granny said putting a beautiful smile.

"Hello granny. Good morning." Wan also greet with a bright smile.

"Good morning. Preety lady." Granny replied smiling back.

"Who is she? Yibo?" Asked granny.

"She is my sister." Yibo replied.

"Aww, granny you are so cute. I want to give you a gift. And, my gift is a kiss." Said Wan and placed a kiss on granny's cheeks.

"Hahah. Thank you. Come inside." Granny said.

Yibo and Wan went inside the house.

"Granny, you have human Bunny. That's so cool. I want a too." Wan said pouting.

" Human bunny?!!! Oh, you are talking about Zhan. Haha!! Yeah, I have a human bunny." Granny said laughingly.

"You tell her about Zhan as human bunny?" Granny asked Yibo.