Chapter : 47

__Wang Yibo's POV__

After they vanished from my side, I entered the house. And saw Zhan was sitting on the couch, and he was thinking something deeply I can te that just by watching his face. I know him very well.

I want... I want to tell him everything. Everything I know, everything what is truth but... Something stopping me. I don't want break his trust from granny. I don't want to see his crying face, his sad face but I can't hide it all time. I'm sorry for hiding these from you. I hope you will understand me when you will know the truth. I hope you won't blame me why I didn't told you earlier. I'm sorry, baby but I'm too selfish about you, about your smile and happiness. Sorry!!

"Hey, babe!!! What happened? Are you tired?!" I asked, walking to him.

He looked up and said, "umm... A little bit!"

"Yibo, tell me one thing..?" He said, and hold my hand. I sat beside him and nodded, holding back his hand.

"Do you think, I do trust people easily. I trust what people say too easily and never thought of finding the reality just for satisfy myself?!"

I can tell that, maybe Mom (Xiao) told him something that making thinking.

"Yes. You trust people easily sometimes but not all okay? Like you didn't trust me at first then I did so many things to win your trust and make you mine." I told him, thinking of cheering him.

He smiled but, his smile faded away as soon it came.

"What happened baby? Is there anything bothering you?!" I asked.

"Yibo, you think I need to find some truth even I do trust people what they say but, do you think I should find the truth just for my...myself? Just for myself." He asked. I know what he is trying to say but I want him to speak what he want. I want him to speak for himself.

"Yibo, I..I do trust granny. I trust her, love her a lot. After she said, my parents left me. I never asked her anything about my parents, neither wanted to find out who are they. Because, I do trust granny. But.. b..but I... I... But, today after meeting your mom, aunt Xiao and watching how they love you and Fei. I want to know, I...I want to know, why my parents left me. Why they abdoned me. I want to know the reason."

He stopped, I wanted to reply but I have a feeling he is not done yet. So, I want him to finish.

" I know, you told me earlier I should find them but.. I didn't. I never agreed to you. Bu..but I want to find them. I want to meet them. I have few questions. I want to know the reason. Yibo, Can you... Can you please help me finding them? Can you?"

He finished, he sobbed... He was crying. He was looking at me with teary eyes. Like a little baby wants to go to his parents. I couldn't control myself watching him crying. I immediately hugged him tightly, as soon I hugged him, he brust into tears.

"I will. I will. Don't worry. I will help you. We will find your parents soon. I promise, We will." I replied, still hugging.

He was still crying. I can't really stand his crying. It makes my heart broke into pieces. But I want him to shade his pain into tears. So, I let him crying on my chest.

My sweet little bunny, I promise I will clear every blurry vision in your life. I promise, I will make you happy just the way you want to.

After some moments, I noticed he fall asleep on me. His eyes was sowllen. I stroke his hair, I know he is tired. He needs a perfect sleep.

"Yibo, can we have a talk?!"

I heard a voice, and looked up granny was standing little far from me. When she came ? I don't know. Neither I don't want to know.

"Can we talk later? He is sleeping. I don't want to disturb him. He is tired, he need some sleep!" I replied, ignoring him.

"It's.. it's important please?!" She said.

I give it a thought, while she was looking at me. *Sigh* "Okay." I said.

"Thank you. I'm waiting in my room then!" She said and walked in her room.

I really don't wanna talk with her cause I know what she is going to say. And, I hate that shit!! Her shitty explanation. Whatever!! I'm just doing all of these for Zhan and that's all.

Trying to control myself. I slowly put Zhan's head on couch pillow, making sure his can sleep peacefully. I stood up, blowing a kiss on Zhan's forehead. Then taking a deep breath or should I say Sigh, I walked in granny's room.

"Yes. What you wanna explain?!" I asked directly, without wasting anytime.

__FlashBack__

It's not so long, when I shift with Zhan. One day, Zhan was gone to the uni and I was waiting for him then, while arranging my clothes, I found his childhood pictures. He was soo cute when he was a kid.

Firstly I didn't noticed but then I found him familiar. I clicked a photo on my phone and send it to Fei with a message,

"Is he familiar?!"

I sent it to her cause, I thought I saw this kind of pictures or his pictures in Xiao Mansion. But, as I visited a long time ago, I can't remember well.

After sometime, Fei called me, I received her call but it wasn't Fei, It was aunt Xiao, her voice was cracking, trembling.

"He.. hello?! Yibo, Fei showed me a picture. Where...? Where did you found that photo?"

"He is my boyfriend. Xiao Zhan, it's his childhood picture. Why?!" I asked

"Xiao Zhan?!" She asked.

"Yes. What happened aunt?!" I asked

"Can I meet him? Yibo, please. Can I ? where are you? Give me your address. Please Yibo?!" Aunt cried, she was crying.

I was so dumb.

"Aunt, wait!! What happened?!" I asked

"Xiao Zhan is my son!! Yibo, it's our Xiao Zhan!!! He is my son!!" She screamed.

I was so dumb. With her one sentence It's our Xiao Zhan, I remembered everything. Xiao Zhan, aunt Xiao and Uncle Xiao's elder son, who was kidnapped. When he was kidnapped, I was seven and he was four, we never really met each other cause, I used live in hostel. But, I know from mom dad, Aunt and uncle that their son was kidnapped, almost every channel broadcast this news, every newspaper printed this news. All police station got informed but they never found him. If you search, it's possible Xiao Zhan missing case is still open.

This Neve came to my mind that this Xiao Zhan and aunt's son Xiao Zhan will be the same person, Now I'm sure, I saw his photo in Xiao Mansion in every wall and room. Aunt and uncle still cries for him.

__Flashback Ends__

Now, at this moment, I'm just standing Infront of a Xiao Mansion's oldest servant who kidnapped Xiao Zhan and run away, just like suspect never came to her because, after she kidnapped Zhan, she kept her act and work on Xiao Mansion then one day she just left her job and vanished.

I Fucking Want to Kill her!!!!!!!

Halo halo!!!How are you? How are you?Hope everyone doing well

Halo halo!!!
How are you? How are you?
Hope everyone doing well.

There is more!! Wait for it ..

-- Yours Devil Author.