Chapter : 42

After long wait (not so long ಠ◡ಠ) . Zhan finally came back. Entering their house, he directly went to his room but Yibo's wasn't there. He throw his bag on the bed and run out.

On the other hand, Yibo was working on restaurant and waiting for Zhan to come. In a minute at least 10 time he peek through the glass wall, hoping Zhan will come now. (So much love ರ_ರ )

Bell rang on the door, Zhan entered the restaurant with a big smile. All staff waved at him. He waved back but this time Yibo didn't saw Zhan entered.

"Where is he?!" Zhan asked to a staff.

"In office room." The staff replied.

Zhan nodded with a smile and Thank him.

Then with a slow walk. He walked to the office room. Standing outside, he was watching what is Yibo doing.

"So, is there someone you are waiting for?!" Saying, Zhan entered the office room.

Yibo stood up seeing Zhan, with a big smile he run to him and hugged him tightly.

"Yeah. I was waiting for my wifey to come. You know, it's hard to breath when he is far." Yibo answered Zhan.

"Too much cheese!!" Zhan said but hugged Yibo back anyways.

"It's the truth." Yibo said.

"Hu hu!!, I know what is truth!!" Zhan said.

Yibo broke the kiss with pouty lips. Zhan smiled and kissed Yibo's lips.

Yibo smiled.

Shan sat on the chair and asked, "Um.. so, what is it you wanted to discuss with me?!"

*Sigh* Yibo sighed pulling the chair he set up opposite of Zhan and sat down. Now they are sitting Infront of each other.

"Nothing to worry. It's nothing serious!! But still I wanted to discuss with you." Yibo said.

"Hmm... Go ahead." Zhan said

"Actually, after you left for uni. I got a call from mom. And after talking a while, she asked... She asked if she can visit us. She wants to see you." Yibo said.

"Really? She really wants to visit us?!" Zhan asked with excitement.

"Yes." Yibo replied, smiling while watching how happy Zhan is.

"Sure sure. She is more then welcome here. I also want to meet mom." Zhan said.

"And, my mom's friend, Fei's mom, she also wants to come with mom. Can she?!" Yibo asked.

"Of course. Is that even a question. Of course, she can. Zhan replied.

"Okay. Then, What if we invite Fei also?!" Yibo asked

"Oh yes!! Today Binbin asked me to for treat so, I invited him and asked him to invite Fei as well. Also I asked him to invite Haikuan and Zhanjin ge. I'm gonna call them personally but, yeah. I asked Yu Bin also." Zhan said.

"Wahhhh!! Then we should also call Xuan and Jiyang." Yibo said.

"Umm... Sure then we can have a big family get together." Zhan said, smiling.

But his smiled vanished after few moments, the he asked, "Dad, mn... What about dad? Is he okay? Won't he come?!"

Yibo hold Zhan's hand saying, " Don't worry about  Dad, he is well. I asked mom to take care of him. And he won't come. So, don't be sad about it. It's really okay. More importantly, mom is coming to see her son-in-law. I'm sure, she is gonna love you." Yibo said, which made Zhan smile a little.