Chapter : 46

__Xiao Zhan's POV__

I came out holding a cup of coffee for Mom Wang, Binbin and Fei bringing others. When I came back, granny wasn't there. But, I clearly remember Yibo said granny arrived and talking with everyone then, where is she now.

"Ahh Zhan, you made Fei work hah? In home she don't evey touch anything. Now she is helping you." Mrs. Xiao said, smiling at Fei.

I also looked at Fei and smiled at her,

"She is really a good girl, she always helps me out." I replied.

"Yes!!! Because, you are my Ge. And I will help my ge not others." Fei said, proudly as if I'm her own brother. She is really a good girl indeed.

"Mom, here your coffee." I said, giving Mom wang the coffee Cup.

She smiled at me and said, "Thank you so much dear."

I smiled back. Yu Bin and Fei already passed everyone's coffee to them. Everyone was enjoying the coffee, I'm so happy standing here and watching their smiling face.

"Hello baobei? Forgot about me?"

Yibo Suddenly whispered in my ear from back, which made me flinch.

"Gosh!! You idiot. What do you want?" I said, slapping his hand playfully.

"I want a kisssssssssss!!!!!" He said, pouting his lips. Such a shameless character.

"Everyone watching. If you don't wanna get slapped Infront of everyone just close your mouth." I said, smiling while gritting my teeth.

He pouts his lips like a baby. Ughh!! Okay, he is cute.

"Oh, where is granny?!" I asked.

"She is in her room, I guess. She said, she is not feeling well so, want some rest." Yibo replied.

"Why?what happened? Let me check." I said, and about to walk but... But Yibo grabbed my hand.

"She is just tired. Don't worry. She will be fine. And for your satisfaction, I'm going to check on her. You stay here. Talk with them okay?" He said.

I nodded. He free my hand and walked to granny's room.

Maybe Yibo is right. She did a lot of work today so, maybe she is tired.

"Zhan, sit here." Jiyang ge said.

I smiled and nodded then walk to the couch and sat beside him.

"Your coffee is really good. I think, I will be addicted just after a first cup. And it's your fault and you have to make a cup of coffee for me every morning." Mom Wang said, smiling.

"Of course mom, I will." I replied, smiling back.

"You know, your dad also love coffee." She said.

Hearing Dad, reminds me my parents. I don't know where are they. Who are they. All I know is, I wasn't lucky enough to get mom and dad but after suffering so many years, I'm finally have my love ones and it's really precious for me. I'm so glad, Yibo came in my life.

"Zhan, I'm sorry I know, you don't share a good memory with Yibo's dad, but I promise everything will be good really soon. Okay?" She said, looking at me.

By the way, she looking at me, I can say she was following my face expression and emotion.

I nodded and smiled, "Mom, even We don't share a good memory. I can tell that, he is really a nice person. And, I'm really hope that, he will accept me one day. And I'm looking forward to that day."