Chapter : 03

__Author's POV__

"Why are you late Yu Bin?" Asked Zhu Zanjin

"I'm sorry gege. I was with Zhan." Replied Yu Bin.

"Ohh. Is everything okay?" Asked Zhu Zanjin got up from sitting.

"Yes. Gege everything is okay." Replied Yu Bin with a smile on his face.

"Hello guys. What are you doing standing infront of the door?" Asked Liu Haikuan entering the house.

"Ohh baby you came. I missed you so much." Zhu Zanjin said and hugged Liu Haikuan immediately.

"I missed you too my love." Replied Liu Haikuan hugged him back.

"Excuse me. I'm going to my room. You guys continue." Yu Bin said and started walk towards his room.

"Wait. I'm coming with you. I have something to discuss with you." Liu Haikuan said breaking the hug.

"I'm also coming." Said Zhu Zanjin.

"Sorry baby. But, you are not allowed." Said Liu Haikuan.

"Whaa!! But, why?" Zhu Zanjin asked in confusion on his face.

"I can't say it either. I'm coming wait." Liu Haikuan said and started walking towards Yu Bin's room.

"Is anything wrong gege?" Yu Bin asked entering his room.

"Everything is wrong. Bin, our marriage anniversary is in three days, I want to give a surprise to your gege but, I'm totally confused about it. What should I do. Give me a idea." Said Liu Haikuan and on the couch.

"Gege, you can arrange a party for him. I guess he will like it." Yu Bin suggest.

"Party? Okay but, in which hotel? There are so many hotels. I'm confused again" Asked Liu Haikuan in confusion.

"I have know a place. I think you can arrange it there. Also I guess, gege will also like the place." Said Yu Bin with a smile.

"Which place?" Asked Liu Haikuan.

"Ahh, you know my friend Xiao Zhan right? He and his grandma run's a restaurant. We can arrange party over there. And, you cam trust me with this. They serve best food and service." Yu Bin said with a smile.

"Woow. Perfect then. We don't have much time. So, on it from tomorrow. Also, I will inform them to help you guys for all arrangements." Liu Haikuan said and got up from sitting.

"Inform them?? Whom gege?" Asked Yu Bin with confusion.

"My friend, Wang Yibo and Hao Xuan, Song Ji Yang." Liu Haikuan replied.

"What?!! Yo...you..your friends? Oh My God. Gege you can trust me. Me and Xiao Zhan will arrange everything. We don't need them." Said Yu Bin

"Ah?! But, they will help you guys. Don't worry. Tomorrow morning, they will visit the restaurant for checking all things. Be there. " Said Liu Haikuan and left the room.

"I'm so done with this big babies. Oh God Help me please." Yu Bin screamed.

__In Wang Mansion__

Yibo came back from office. Now he is in his room playing games on his phone.

**Ring..Ring**
"Ahhh shit.. this Hao Xuan have no sense. I'm almost won and he is calling. Fuck you Hao Xuan. You are a bitch." Yibo cursed looking at his phone and received the call.

"Hello bitch, don't you have any sense? I'm playing games and I'm going to win at this moment you called me." Yibo said in one go without taking a break.