Chapter : 51 (END)

It's been a month since Zhan came back to his family. Everything is normal now. Mr. And Mrs. Xiao is happy to have their only son. Fei is also happy, in this one month Zhan and his family spend really good time. They were together enjoying every moment, it's impossible to fill past long gape. But there is a say, don't hold the past. What happened happened. Now they are together and they are happy.

*Ring*Ring*

Zhan's phone ringing.

Zhan picked the phone from his bed, stared at it and received it with a smile,

"Hey, baby! What are you doing?!" Zhan asked

"Nothing, just came back from office. What are you doing?!" Yibo, asked back.

"Nothing. Today you came back fast?!" Zhan asked.

"Mnn.. Is that why, I called you ." Yibo said.

"Oh? Is there anything... Wait, everything is okay right?!" Zhan asked.

"Mnn. No worries. Everything is good but, it's...

"Geeeee mom is calling you." Fei entred Zhan's room.

"Wait, let me finish!" Zhan said.

"No.no!! Mom asked me to bring you right nowm so, no phone come with me. It's something important." Fei said, snatching the phone from Zhan and throw it on bed.

*Sigh* "Fine, let's gom" Zhan, walked out with Fei but in his head, Yibo and what he was about to say is surrounding.

"Ahhh... Fei! I'm gonna kill you someday!" Yibo said, and cut the call.

Fei and Zhan came downstairs, where Zhan was surprised seeing, Yubin sitting with his Dad.

Zhan run to Binbin and hugged him.

"Binbin, I missed you." Zhan said.

"Missed you too, buddy." Yu Bin said, hugging back.

"I have so many things to telll you." Zhan said.

"Hmm, Me also. Will share everything slowly." Yu Bin said, breaking the hug smiling.

Fei was standing beside Zhan and also smiling.

Zhan looked at him and smack her head,

"Idiot!! He is mom? Hah?!"

"Aiya! Ge, mom is in kitchen she was actually calling you. Go and talk with him." Fei said, rubbing her head.

"Mnn, Zhan! Go, your mom have something important to talk with you " Mr. Xiao said, smiling.

"Okay dad." Zhan said.

"Binbin, comfort Yourself. I will be back." Zhan said and walked to the kitchen.

Mrs. Xiao was standing on the counter,

"Mom, you were you calling me?!" Zhan asked, walking close to Mrs. Xiao.

"Yup, baby. How are you doing?!" Mrs. Xiao asked, smiling.

"I'm perfectly fine." Zhan replied, smiling back.

"I wanted to ask you something." Mrs. Xiao said.

"Mnn. What is it mom?!" Zhan asked, looking at his mom.

"I know the answer already but still I wanna know,You and Yibo is serious about your relationship right?!" Mrs. Xiao asked.

"Yes." Zhan replied, without a thought because, he know that it's impossible to live without Yibo.

"Are you sure, you want to spend your life with him?" Mrs. Xiao asked.

"Haha,Mom. Probably you don't know how our relationship started and what he means to me. I was nothing but a human without soul. He complete me. Because of him, I smile. Because of him, I found my everything. He bought light in my dark word. So, of course... I can't live without him. I don't know, I don't want to think, how it will be without him. Because, he is my light and without him I'm nothing. And, If you ask him... He will also answer the same." Zhan replied.