Chapter : 26

__Author's POV__

"Zhan, say it. What's the thing? Why you are hesitating this much to telling me?" Yu Bin asked.

"Acctully,.. it's just..

"This is what, you are saying from an hour.. actually it's..ahhh..uh.. and then what? What's the thing you want to tell me and making me crazy also impatience from last night? Spill the tea for god sake." Yu Bin said, almost crying. He can't take it no more.

Last night, Zhan called Yu Bin and said, he wants to share something really important also want help. And asked him to come uni early. Yu Bin asked thousands of times, what's it but, Zhan didn't say anything. And, now they both came in uni it's been already an hour and Zhan is still stuck his actually....

"Okay fine. Don't piss off. I'm telling you. So....

"Can you just fucking throw your so, actually and all.. and please tell me what's wrong? I'm begging you. Please.." Yu Bin said dramatically pleading.

"Okay.. from that day me and Yibo becomes friend. He is being really sweet to me also, in this days, my wrong judgement about him is also clear. He is really pure. He always comfort me, spend time with me. He do his best to make me happy. So, last day, he took me in his orphanage and oldage home. Where I realized a thing that, he really care for me. His presence make me happy and I can't spend a day without seeing him. I realized that, I.. Love him." Zhan said, smiling shyly and looking down.

"So, Yibo ge did this hah? He make Zhan fall in love. " Yu Bin thought in his mind and smiled.

Yu Bin hugged Zhan and said, "Zhanzhan, I'm really happy for you that, you have overcome your fear in love. And, finally fall in love. Yibo ge is really a good guy. I'm sure, he won't hurt you. He will love you for ever and ever."

"Mnn.. I have overcome my fear because of Yibo, he helped me to see, how beautiful the world is and without love we are just incomplete." Zhan said, and break the hug.

"So, when you are going to confess him?" Yu Bin asked, with excitement.

"Ahhh~~ now, there is a problem. Once he proposed me, I rejected him harshly and now, I don't know, if he still have feelings for me or, he just think me a friend of his. I'm sad!!" Zhan said, pouting his lips with gloomy face.

"How can I explain you, he loves you a lot that's the reason he always busy to care and comfort you. Of course, I can't say that." Yu Bin thought in his mind and slapped his forehead.

"Why are you slapping yourself? If you need one. You should ask me nah? I'm here totally free." Zhan said, smacking Yu Bin's head playfully.

"Shut up. Let me think about your problem." Yu Bin said, stopping Zhan.

"Oh yes. Think think. I won't smack you again. What if, I smacked you and your brain got out of your head. It's too dangerous for me. No!! No!!" Zhan said, dramatically.

Hearing Zhan, Yu Bin rolled his eyes.

"Yes!! Got an Idea. Listen, you should buy a gift for Yibo. As for first step. And also, he did so many things for you so, you also must give something to him as a sign of your friendship. Then we will think about the second step." Yu Bin said.

"Gift? But, I guess he have everything and also, I don't have enough money to give him a expensive gift." Zhan said.

"From when you are this much idiot? Hah? Just buy something you like with the money you have. You don't have to buy expensive gifts. Just be yourself." Yu Bin said.

"Okay. But, he won't come today. He said, he have important works to do in office." Zhan said again pouting.

"Why he have to come every time? You must go in his office to meet him. I'm sure, he will be happy." Yu Bin said.