Chapter : 16

__Xiao Zhan's POV__

It's been one week, since that guy, Yibo confess to me. From then, I didn't see him. It's kind good but, I don't know why but... Ahh!! Whatever. That night, I came home, many flashbacks are surrounding my mind. You can say, my past isn't that much depressing. But, you know what, who goes through, he know the best. I spend my childhood without my parents, everyone used to tease me saying, my parents throw me away. Just give a think about it, if anyone tease you saying this kind of stuff, what would you do? In high school, me and Yu Bin read together. But, never talked much. He was also cold and introvert just like me. In high school, I had a crush on my senior. After, High School, when I started going university, me and Yu Bin become friends. When, I saw my crush. I gather courage and confess him. He insulted me infront of everyone, he said I'm trash, I'm good for nothing, I shouldn't be on earth. I'm huge trash on earth and many things.

What do you think, was it easy? I became Philophobic, because I think, if I went in relationship with anyone, they will insult me, they will hurt me. I don't trust anyone.

And that guy, Yibo. He is a disaster. He don't know, how to respect, how to behave. He is a devil. When he confessed to me that day, after rejecting him bad was, I came home. I was so nervous, my heart was beating fast and fast. I was so, frustrated. Tears was dropping from my eyes. After sometime, Yu Bin came and Knocked on my door.

I opened the door and hugged him. He help me to calm down and we both sat on my bed. I was about to tell him everything but, he said he know. He also said, after I came home, Yibo was sad. That the moment, I felt little bad. I went harsh on him.

I want to say sorry for, whatever I said to him but, he didn't came to me. I also went to his office for saying sorry, he wasn't also there.

I don't know where he is. But, I really want to say sorry. I'm not saying, what he did was good but, I'm also not saying, what I have said to him was right. Because, he don't know anything about me, my past. So, I think, I should say sorry to him.

"Xiao Zhan?!!!" A loud scream broke my train of thought.

"Yesyes!! Why are you screaming Binbin?" I asked looking at him.

"Idiot, I'm calling you from 5 minutes. You weren't responding. That's why I screamed. What were you thinking?? Where were you lost?" Binbin asked raising his eyebrows.

"Ohh!! Hehe sorry. Nothing much." I replied and continue my work.

Today is Friday, me and Binbin is working on café. Granny was working, she is little sick so, I send her to house and me and Binbin started working.

"Zhan, are you thinking about him?" Binbin asked.

"Whom?!!" I asked, I know he was asking about Yibo, but still, I pretend that, I didn't understand, what he said.

"Don't pretend now. I know, you were thinking about that incident." Binbin said

"Binbin, you know me right? I cursed him badly. When, he don't know anything about me. But, he also treated me like gold digger. Which I'm not. When I think about this, how he confessed to me. My blood boiled and, I felt, I want to kill him. How can be someone this much fucking idiot.

"Zhan, after you went out from that place, I talked to him, which, I didn't tell you earlier. Listen, he is childish, he didn't thought that, you will feel bad. He also didn't think about this gold digger things. Wan also told me that, Yibo did all things in playful mind. Nothing else." Binbin explain everything.

"Binbin, wahh!! You are talking behalf of Yibo? Wow!! This is something different." I said teasing him.

"Errr.. shut up, idiot. I'm just saying. He is not that bad that you are thinking. He is childish that's all. Also, Haikuan gege and Zanjin gege knows him. I know him, he isn't a bad boy." Binbin said trying to expand me.

"Ahhh!! Mn mn ok ok.. now say, how is Wan? Do you guys talk to each other?" I asked.

"Mnn. Sometimes. She called me." Binbin said. His cheeks was red like tomato.

"Ahh haa!! So, when I will get treat? When you guys will be in relationship?" I asked smiling teasingly.

"Shut up, Zhan. It's already 8 : 00 pm. Let's close." Binbin said ignoring my question.

"Mnn!! Let's close. " I said smilingly and went out from the counter. Binbin also came out from counter.

"Binbin, Wan is a good girl. Take care of her." I said smiling pattering his shoulder softly.

Hearing me, Binbin blushed and smiled shyly.

"Hey, close it, please." I ordered to a staff and we both went out.

"I'm kinda hungry. Also, gege is must be waiting for me. I'm going Zhan. See you later." Binbin said and hugged me.

" Go home safely. See you." I said breaking the hug.

Binbin stopped a taxi and went away towards his home.

I also turned towards my home, A sudden smile appears on my face, when I remembered, how Yibo came with a car that day.

"He is crazy." I thought in my mind.

I walk in house, granny was working in the kitchen.

"Granny, I'm home." I said loudly making sure granny heard me.

"I'm almost done, love. Go and fresh yourself. Come down fast." Granny replied.

"Ok, love. I'm coming." I said and went to upstairs.

I stopped, when I heard, some sounds from my room.

"Is there anyone in my room? Oh my gosh? Is that thief? Oh shit!!!! The room is also dark." I said myself and taking a small steps, I went beside my room.

"Oh God!! Please, help me. Help me!!" I prayed to God and closing my eyes, I walk in my room and turned my face to door, trying to find the switch of lights.

"Hahahaha!! I will kill you now."

Shiver run in my body. Turning light on, Opened my eyes.

"Hahahahaha!!! Yes!! Here you go. You are dead now!!"

I heard another screaming.

"Oh God. Today is my last day. Good bye world. Sorry to everyone. Bye Bin!!" I said my mind and ready to turn back,

I will turn back in one.. two.. three

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hello loves, hope everyone is safe and healthy

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as well. Don't forget to vote and comments. And, I'm sorry for late update. Hihi.
Love you all
❤️💚

-- Yours Devil Author 😈💛