Chapter : 08

"What...Hahahaha!!"

"Do you know? You are just a shitty person with lot of shit. You poor little brat. What do you think you can touch the moon with your shitty hand?"

"You can't. Hahahahhahaha!!!"

"Xiao Zhannnn!!!!!!!! Get up!!, Get up get up get uppppppp!!!"

Zhan woke up, when A loud voice hit his ear. He woke up and sat on the bed in shock. Zhan closed his eyes, as he remembered about the dream," I was having. Okay, It's not a dream. It's a nightmare. Worst nightmare in my life." Zhan said to himself.

He rubbed his eyes. And stood up from the bed. taking out my clothes from cupboard and went to the bathroom. After freshing himself and taking a cold reliving shower. He walk out from bathroom and stand infront of dressing table and started brushing his messy hair. Zhan's actions stopped, when his gaze fall onto a figure sitting on his bed and watching him silently.

"What the fuck you are doing here?" Zhan shouted recovering sudden shock.

"Ahhh?!!!" Yibo asked with confusion face.

"What are you doing here in my room?" Zhan asked taking few steps towards Yibo.

"Ah?! I'm here for having coffee made by you. Last day, when you made coffee for us. It was too good. So, I want a cup of coffee." Yibo said with a smile.

"What? You came here this morning, just for having a cup of coffee?" Zhan asked with a confused face.

"Mnnn!" Yibo nod.

"When you came in my room?" Zhan asked.

"Who do you think woke you up?" Asked Yibo cold face.

"Ah??! You woke me up? Then why I didn't see you? Where were you?" Zhan asked

"You didn't see me because, you are blind and I was here sitting on the chair of your study table." Yibo replied.

"Uggghhh!! Because of that stupid dream. Fuck!" Zhan cursed internally

"Come, make a coffee for me." Yibo said with a smile and.

"No. I won't. You tricked me last night." Zhan said in anger.

"Did I? You tricked yourself idiot." Yibo replied and came closer to Zhan.

"Now, we are friends. You can't deny it. Or, I won't let you deny it. So, Rabbit Captain Zhan. Come fast." Yibo said grasping Zhan's hand and dragged him downstairs.

"Ahhh!! Leave me! You devil!" Zhan shouted.

"Err.. I'm not going to rape you. I want a coffee made by you. As We are friends, you can make it for me right?" Yibo said with a puppy eyes.

Zhan looked at Yibo,

"Don't do this. I'm doing." Zhan said rolling his eyes and went to the kitchen.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!" Yibo jumped with happiness and sat on the couch.

__Wang Yibo's POV__

I came here in early morning. I couldn't sleep last night because of happiness so, I came early in the morning to see him. Actually, I was missing him. I was missing teasing him. Everything about him. I always get everything that I want. But, this much happiness I didn't get anywhere.

When I came his house, granny opened door. I wished her good morning. After that, she showed me Zhan's room when I went to his room. I saw the door is open so, I went in. He was sleeping but, his eyes were teary and he was shivering. I thought he was having nightmare. So, I woke him up. And sat on the chair.