Chapter : 34

__Author's POV__

"Hello granny?" Yibo greet, smiling entering the house.

"Wahh!! See who came, how are you, love..?" Granny said, smiling widely.

"I'm good but, how are you?!" Yibo asked.

"I'm good and after seeing you, I feel more and more happy." Granny replied.

"Aww.. so, where is your grandson?" Yibo asked, looking around.

"He came and run went into his room. I don't know what happened to him, go and talk to him." Granny said.

Hearing what granny said, worries showed up on Yibo's face.

"Oh God!!" Yibo sighed.

"I'm going to talk with him." Yibo said, and walked to the stairs.

"You are going to stay here tonight, right?!" Granny asked.

"Yesss..." Yibo replied and run to Zhan's room.

Standing Infront of Zhan's room, so many things surrounding his mind. He know Zhan loves him but what if, he gave up because of his dad.

After few thoughts, he shook his head,

"I will sort out everything. Huh!" Yibo said himself, taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door.

"Door is open already." Zhan said, from the room.

Yibo opened the door, Zhan was sitting on the bed.  Entering the room, he closed the door behind him and walked to Zhan.

"You are late. Was there traffic?!" Zhan asked, checking the time.

It's almost 7pm.

"Yeah." Yibo replied and sat beside Zhan.

"What happened to you?!" Zhan asked, when he saw Yibo's tensed face.

"N.. nothing...tell me, what's the important discussion?!" Yibo asked.

"Hmm... I will tell you, but before that promise me one thing." Zhan said, and stood infront of Yibo.

"What?!" Yibo asked.

"That, you won't react. I mean, listen to me carefully then you can. Okay?!" Zhan said, holding Yibo's hand.

Yibo nod and hold back Zhan's hand.

"Hmm....so,,,,,, actually... When I was in uni....
Binbin said, he and Wan is in relationship. So, you don't have any problems with it right? I know, Yu Bin is not rich or something but, he is really a good boy. And, Wan will be really happy with Binbin. Wan also love him. So, you will support him right?!"

Zhan completed, Yibo pull Zhan closer and connected his lips to Zhan's. They feel each other warmness, Zhan closed his eyes, and wrapped Yibo's neck and sat on Yibo's lap.

After few moments, Yibo broke the kiss, kissing on Zhan's cheeks.

"I promise, I will support them and I know Yu Bin is a good guy. He can make our Wan happy. If they are happy. I really don't have any problem. And, I already know that, Wan like Yu Bin." Yibo said, stroking Zhan's cheeks.

Zhan smiled at Yibo.

"Now you tell me one thing, that why you were so tensed?!" Zhan asked, still sitting on Yibo's lap.

"Actually, I thought.. you are going to give up on me... And I really don't want you to leave me." Yibo said, looking down with a gloomy face.

"What? Why I will give up on you? And what made you feel like this?!" Zhan asked in confusion as he didn't understand what, Yibo is saying out of nowhere.