Chapter : 17

__Author's POV__

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Xiao Zhan stopped screaming when, his eyes fall on figure, who is busy with his phone.

"Eer... Sushh!! Why are you screaming?" The guys asked still busy in his phone.

"Wah!! What the heck???? Why are you here, YIBO??" Zhan asked and took few steps towards Yibo.

"Captain Rabbit, I'm playing game. And, I'm the imposter after 25th time playing. So, go and fresh yourself. I will talk to you after killing everyone." Yibo said and started playing game again.

"Seriously?!" Zhan exclaimed and stood infront of Yibo for few minutes but, Yibo didn't respond him at all. So, Zhan signed and went to washroom, taking his comfy clothes from wardrobe.

After few minutes, Zhan came out from washroom. Yibo is still busy with his room.

"You are not done yet?" Zhan asked while applying lotion in his milky white body.

"Yeah. I'm done. I win as Imposter and now, I'm a crewmate so, I don't want to play." Yibo said and throw his phone in Zhan's bed.

"Ohh, now say. Why are you here?" Zhan asked coming infront of Yibo.

"I came because, I wanted to see you." Yibo said with a smile.

Seeing Yibo smiling, a small smile also appears on his lips.

Controlling his smile, he said, " Ok. If you done then you can go now."

"Xiao Zhan, seat beside me. Give me 5 minutes, I will go after that." Yibo said with a innocent eyes. Which, Zhan couldn't deny.

Zhan sat beside Yibo and looked at him.

"Xiao Zhan, I'm really sorry. Whatever, I have done, I'm really sorry. Honestly, I don't know how to impress anyone. How to say that, I love you. I want to be with you forever. I don't know, how to say I fall in love with you when, I first saw you. I don't know, how to confess feelings. So, I did that mistakes. I'm really sorry. And, trust me, I never thought that you are a gold digger or something. What I know is, you are the best person. I have seen  in my life. Nothing else. Again, I'm really sorry. I hurt you." Yibo said with teary eyes.

Hearing Yibo, Zhan's eyes also fill with tears. Controlling his all feelings, with hesitation Zhan hold Yibo's hand and said,

"It's ok. I also want to say sorry. I also over react in that situation. I'm really very sorry. Sorry."

"You don't have to say sorry. You can hit me, you know. Also, you can bite me, as you are Captain Rabbit. You can do whatever you want to do with me. I don't have any complaints about you." Yibo said and smiled brightly.

"Shut up. I'm not Captain Rabbit." Zhan said

"Of course you are. You are Captain Rabbit." Yibo said and smiled again.

"You look good, when you smile." Zhan said softly.

"Oh!! I know. But, I'm happy you said me." Yibo said.

"Zhan, dinner is ready. If you are done then come to dinner table." Granny shouted from downstairs.

"Coming, granny." Zhan replied.

"I'm gonna take class of granny. Why she didn't tell me, you are here. You know, how much I got scared. When I heard, 'today is your last day.' you are going to die and so one." Zhan said dramatically.

"Seriously? Hahah!! But, one second Granny don't know that, I'm here." Yibo said looking at Zhan.

"Ah??!! What do you mean?!" Zhan asked looking at Yibo with confused look.