Chapter : 19

__Author's POV__

It's 4pm already all classes are finished. Zhan and Yu Bin went out from the class and walking towards the gate, when Yu Bin's phone buzzed. He took out his phone from pant's pocket and stare phone's lock screen.

"Hello." Yu Bin said receiving the call.

"Yeah, I'm free." Yu Bin said over the phone.

"Okay. I'm coming." Yu Bin said and cut the call.

"Who was that?" Zhan asked

"Zhan, it was Wan." Yu Bin said smiling slightly

"Wowowow!! Wan? So, you guys are in relationship?" Zhan asked raising his eyebrows.

"No Zhan. She is just a good friend." Yu Bin replied.

"Ahh!! Just a good friend. Don't you like her?" Zhan asked.

"I don't know." Yu Bin replied when, his cheeks turned red

"Mnn, yeah. I can see that. So, what your just good friend said?" Zhan asked teasingly.

"She asked me to, meet her." Yu Bin answered.

"Mnn.. good. So, what are you waiting for?? Go meet her." Zhan said.

"I will go but, first of all I will drop you home then." Yu Bin said smiling at Zhan.

"Ehh?? I'm not baby. So, don't worry and go meet her. I can go home on my own." Zhan said smiling back at Yu Bin.

"Still. I will drop you home." Yu Bin said.

"You don't have to drop me. I can go so, you also can go. Hurry up. Otherwise, you will be late." Zhan said and pushed Yu Bin.

"Are you sure?" Yu Bin asked

"Come on, I'm not baby. I can and I'm sure. Go now, you dustbin." Zhan said and smiled again.

"Mnn, okay. Take care and after reaching send me a message that, you are in. Be safe." Yu Bin said

"Okay mommy. Bye now." Zhan said and started walking towards bus stand.

Yu Bin started walking after Zhan vanished from his eye sight.

After few minutes of walk Zhan finally reached his destination the bus stand.

"I'm alone tody but, I'm really happy for Yu Bin. He finally have someone to love." Zhan thought in his mind smiling.

After another few minutes, bus arrived, Zhan got into the bus but, the bus was full. He stand in one corner adjusting himself. In a sudden break, when he was about fall, someone hold his hand from back.

"Oh Gosh!! Thank y...

Zhan stopped in the middle of the sentence, when he saw Yibo was behind him holding his hand.

"What are you doing here?" Zhan asked in confusion.

"Ahh!! My car broke down in the middle road so, I came in bus. What a surprise, you are also in bus." Yibo said pretending to be surprised by Zhan's presence.

"Ohh!! By the was, why didn't you call someone for pick you up." Zhan asked raising his eyebrows.

"Ahh, I called but, no one answering." Yibo replied

"Ohh!! But, you don't....

"Shut up. Don't ask farther questions. Now say, are you okay? You was about fall." Yibo asked checking  Zhan head to toe.

" I'm good. You hold my hand at right time so, nothing happened to me." Zhan replied and smiled.

Seeing Zhan smiling, Yibo also smiled brightly and said, " so, treat me a cup of coffee."