Chapter : 41

__Xiao Zhan's POV__

Saying him bye, me and Yu Bin came to uni. I already missing him. Haha!! Am I being too much in love??! Um... No. I don't think so. It's ok to be in love and miss the love once. I do really miss him. I wonder, what he is doing? I hope he is doing well without me in workplace. Well, I can always be there with him in work side. But, I know he can manage perfect. He is experienced managing so big company. I'm sure he can also do this.

"Zhan!! Are you here in class??!" Yu Bin shook me and, my thoughts too.

"I'm literally sitting beside you. Why you are asking ? Can't you see? Bin bin - Dustbin??!" I said teasing him.

"Ughh! I have eyes that's why I'm asking. You are sitting here but, looking like your mind is somewhere else." He replied.

Huh? Did I look lost?

"So, tell me everything. What's happening in your life and why I don't know anything?" He asked, by judging his face, he is quite serious.

I know, I didn't tell him anything. It's just everything happened so unexpectedly. I didn't thought, Yibo's dad will visit me then Yibo will left his house. All happened so suddenly.

"I'm sorry! I didn't told you because.. I don't know how to and... *Sigh* and everything happened so suddenly!!" I said, looking down.

"Tell...

"You two!!"

A voice made us flinch. Me and Yu Bin looked ahead. Teacher was already looking at us.

"You two in back, Xiao Zhan and Yu Bin. Get out of my class." Teacher said.

We didn't argue but stood up and walked to the teacher. Saying him sorry, we left the class  and went to the ground.

"Because of you. We are out from the class." I said, smacking Bin's hand.

"Hah! Bitch, we weren't even listening. Also we can collect notes later. And History classes are boring as hell." He replied with a stupid smirk .

I didn't say anything. He said what is true. We weren't listening and history classes are boring.

"So, now!! Explain me everything?!" Yi Bin said, and flop on the bench beside ground.

"It's a long story with no so long explanation..." I said and started from very first Xuan ge's accident.

As I was telling Bin everything, his facial expressions changed a lot. I don't know how many times. I lost counting. He was, surprised, shocked, excited, disappoint, angry and sad as well.

"And so much happened. You didn't told me anything. Zhan, don't mind but.... We are not close like before. And, it hurts." Bin said, looking down on the ground.

I felt guilty about it. I felt like, I should have shared all Bin earlier. I should have but, I also have my reason, why I didn't.

"Bin, don't think like this. I didn't want you to feel tensed. You and Fei just got in relationship. And you guys are spending time together. I didn't want to disturb you. Also, everything happened so suddenly. Yibo was with me. He needed me the most that time. So, I was with him. Don't feel like this okay? You are my best friend and you will always. And our relation won't change a bit. I promise." I said, explaining myself.

"I understood. But Zhan, you didn't tell me because of mine and Fei's relationship. It's a thing I can't accept. Listen, Fei consider you and Yibo as her brother. And me, you are my family. So, we won't feel disturb by you guys ever. Don't run your mind in this. Me and Fei love you guys both from bottom of our heart. So, just don't hesitate next time. If anything happens next, or you guys need anything just inform us." Bin said, pattering my shoulder with a short smile.