Chapter : 11

__Xiao Zhan's POV__

Last night, when that devil cut the call. I was so confused, then I called Binbin for help. I asked him to came university early in the morning. The I also came early. I thought, I successfully run away from that devil but, it's seems. It's not possible. He came in my university with his cousin sister. Just like him, his sister is also talktive but, she is cute and funny. She said, she liked Yu Bin. Yu Bin was annoyed by the girl what's her name, oh yeah, Xiao Wan.

Xiao Wan, we have similar surname. If I had a sister, maybe....

"Zhanzhan."

Yu bin pulled me out from my thoughts

"Yeah." I replied

"I'm in trouble. Save me please." Binbin said making puppy eyes.

"Ah? What happened to you?" I asked in confusion.

"What happened to me? Wan happened." He said

"What? Wan happened ?" I repeat him and brust into laugh.

"Aggg.. I mean save me from that girl, Wan." Binbin shout.

"Why? Don't you like her? She is cute." I said with a smile.

"She is annoying. But, preety." Binbin said shyly.

"You are blushing Binbin." I said teasingly.

"Shut up. I'm not blushing." Binbin said and started walking towards our class.

It's first time, I'm seeing Binbin like this. Maybe, he also like her. I'm so happy for him. Yibo and Wan went away after Yibo got a call from his office. Before living Wan said, she wants to have coffee in my house. So, I invited her to came my home at evening. I know that devil will be also with her. But, I really felt attached with Wan and they way she smile.

"Binbin, wait for me." I shouted and run to him.

"Binbin, will you come my home at evening?" I asked. I know he will say yes.

"Mnn. Of course. You can't make amazing coffee like me. So, Of course. I will come to help you. Actually, I will go with you after classes." Binbin said when, his cheeks turned red. Which he tried hard to hide but, I got the thief.

"Yeah. Yeah!! Wan will love to have your coffee." I said.

"Do you want to kill the innocent girl? You are free to kill that devil with your coffee but, not Wan." I said internally. Of course, I can't say it loud.

After few moments, we entered in the class and sat on our desk.

"Zhan, don't you think. You are quite well now." Binbin said all of sudden which make me frozen on the spot.

"What are you talking about?" I asked trying to behave well.

"Nothing. I didn't brought my book. Give me yours." Binbin said trying to turn the conversation.

"Mnn, you are dustbin as usual. Here you go." I said while trying to put a smile.

I know what he mean. I know but, I don't want to even remember that time. No!! No!!

__Authors POV__

In Wang Corporation,

Wan is sitting in Yibo's cabin waiting for him. Yibo suddenly got a call from office. They have some problem with an staff. Who is new. So, Yibo came office and Wan also came with him for meet Jiyang. She know all of Yibo's friends.

After few moments, Yibo came to his cabin with Jiyang.

"Ahhhhh, Wan. How are you?" Jiyang asked and hugged Wan immediately.