Chapter : 48

__Author's POV__

"Speak already!!! I don't have time to waste on you." Yibo said, with disgust.

"Can you lock the door?!" Granny said.

"Why?" Yibo asked, with a cold expression.

"I don't want Zhan to wake up and heard us!" Granny said, looking at Yibo.

"Why are you afraid that, he will hate to rest of life? His trust will break into pieces. And he won't able to believe anyone in his life. But why you care now?" Yibo asked.

"I don't want to loose him. " Granny said.

"You don't wanna loose him? But, you snatched
him from his parents. Without worrying about him and his parents that what they will face, how they will survive. You are a oldie shit. I never wants to talk with." Yibo couldn't control himself but shouted.

"You don't know anything." Granny said.

"I don't know what? What you think I don't know? I don't know that you were a servant in Xiao Mansion? I don't know you kidnapped Zhan and after that you still kept your act so that, they don't suspect you then you resign and never showed up. And all this time, you said Zhan, his parents left him? Hah? They didn't left him. You are the one who separated him from his parents. Because of you, My Zhan suffered so much. Because of you, he don't know mom's love. He don't know father's love. Because of you, everyone taunt him. Because of you, he used to cry in night for his parents. And you are saying, I don't know. Tell me I don't know what? WHAT????" Yibo said, punching on the wall in anger.

"You DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!! I never wanted to separate anyone's kid. I never wanted to. I did all these because, BECAUSE OF THEM MY SON AND HIS PREGNANT WIFE DIED!! BECAUSE OF THEM. Granny shouted.

Yibo looked at Granny, with confused face. What is she saying, Mr. Xiao and Mrs. Xiao are responsible for granny's son and his wife's death?! Yibo was confused as hell.

Granny took out few photographs and showed it to Yibo, "Look, how happy they were. My son, his name was Yen. He used to love me the most. And his wife also. We were so happy. Just like me, my son was also Mr. Xiao's staff. He used to help him in office work. One day....one day, Mr. Xiao asked him to go to office and grab some files for him. One the other hand, my son's wife was calling him to visit her as she was pregnant. He wanted to visit his wife but... But Mr. Xiao asked him to grab the files for him first. Even he didn't wanted to go but he did and the way of office he got into accident and he was dead on the spot. And by his death news, his pregnant wife had a heart attack and died with the baby in her womb. In just one hour, I lost everything, Everything." Granny said, and broke into tears.

"I'm sorry for your lose. But are you done? If you are then, answer me how they are responsible for the accident? Hah? It's not that, they are God and they know everything what's going to happen next? So, how they supposed to know your son Yen is going to have an accident while driving? And why you are blaming them ?" Yibo asked, taking few steps to granny.

"Yen, didn't wanted to go. He wanted to visit his wife but they made him go!!" Granny shouted, in crying.

"Are you fucking crazy or what? It was his fault cause he was driving in rush!! And.. and... What if, his accident accrued on the way of meeting his wife? Would you blame your son's wife for rest of life?!" Yibo asked.

Granny didn't say anything. She kept quiet.

"Just because of your stupidity. You stole their kid from them? If you know the pain of loosing your child then why you did this to them?" Yibo asked.

"I did. I took revenge. I lost my child because of them. I felt the pain. I wanted to them to feel the pain too. The pain of loosing your child!!" Granny replied, laughing loudly but she was still crying. Tears were dropping from her eyes.

"You know what, you need a phycologist. You are fucking psycho." Yibo said and about to walk out

When granny started talking again,

"After I lost my Yen. Little four years Zhan came and wiped my tears, saying granny granny! Don't cry. I will beat everyone who hurt you. Oka?? Don't cry. Saying this, he kissed me and hold my hand tightly. I thought, I got back my Yen in him. So, I took him with me quietly. I never hurt him. I tried my best to give him a perfect life."

"Oh my God!! He was so small but still supported you. He gave you strength but you gave him the most pain. You are saying you Neve hurt him. You are they one who hurt him the most." Yibo said.

" Yibo, please don't tell anything to him. Please. I'm begging you." Granny said

"Huh? You want me to join you and your lying? I'm sorry, about that. I won't join you. I'm not psycho like you. Don't just try to play dirty games. I know how to cut you out from Zhan's life." Yibo said and got out from the room.

" I hate lies and what she is doing is a crime. I can't support her. I won't support her. I'm gonna exposé her as soon as possible. Just waiting for the right time. And, it's not so far." Yibo thought in his mind while walking the living room where Zhan was sleeping.

Zhan was laying down on the couch Just the way, Yibo made him lay. Then Yibo sat on the floor.

"You suffered so much nah? I can't imagine my childhood without parents. But, you.. you survived your childhood without parents, mom and dad's love and support. How you survived baby? Just because of that lady. You were always been so lonely." Yibo said, stroking Zhan's hair softly. Making sure, he won't wake up.

When Yibo noticed, tears on Zhan's eye.

"Are you having nightmare baby? I'm with you okay? I'm gonna fight with everything bad just for you." Yibo said and Wiped Zhan's tears.

"I promise, I will keep you safe. I promise, I will make sure you smiling. All happiness you missed. I'm going to give you back everything you lost." Yibo said, and kissed Zhan's forehead.

"In return, I don't want anything but you to trust me. I want you to trust me fully. I want you to love me. I just want you to have faith in me. Nothing can replace the sentence I trust you not even I love you. I trust you is a sentence that can give you most precious feeling." Yibo said, when few drops of tears also fall from his eyes.

Then Yibo closed his eyes on couch, holding Zhan's hand. After few minutes, Zhan opened his eyes, he was crying.

"In this world, I trusted wrong people always. But, now I know that. No matter what, I will trust you always. I promise, I will trust you always. Because, you are the person, I trust the most even more then myself. And others, whom I used to trust, treated me as a toy nothing more nothing less."

Zhan closed his eyes, holding back Yibo's hand tightly.

Halo halo!!

How are you all ? How are you all?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. And what do you think about the plot twist?! Lemme know.

Take care everyone!! Love you guys

--  Yours Devil Author.