Chapter : 33

__Wang Yibo's POV__

That bitch!! I'm just gonna show her actual place. I entered the office with the intension of killing that bitch, Fing Min.

"Yibo!!!"

I was about enter the lift when Jiyang called from behind,

I looked behind, he walked to me.

"Morning." He greet.

We both entered the lift and pressed the button of 10th floor.

"What's up with you, you are looking furious?!" Jiyang asked, giving me a confused look.

I sighed, "I want to murder someone so bad."

"What's up? Everything okay?!" He asked.

"How everything can be okay? Dad knows about me and Zhan and he asked me to break up with him." I said and explained the situation.

"What the heck? How come uncle, know about you and Zhan? Aunt told him?" Jiyang asked.

"No. Fing Min did this. She called dad and told him everything about yesterday. I simply want to kill her." I replied, gritting teeth.

In between this, the door opens, we already reach the tenth floor. We directly, walked to my cabin. Then I sat on my chair,

"Jiyang, can you call Fing Min?" I asked.

"What? Wanna kill her?" He asked, laughing.

"Going to give her a promotion." I replied, with a smirk.

Jiyang smiled at me and called to Fing Min's desk and called her to my cabin. Cutting the call he asked,

"So, what will you do about uncle?!"

"What? It's okay. He said he will do something to break our relationship." I said.

"What? What now??!" Jiyang panicked.

Seeing his panicking face, I wanted to laugh but, I thought it would be kinda rude so, I didn't. I wasn't in tension. I wasn't in panic. I wasn't worrying about dad because I know, what he can do. I'm going to let him do what he wants to and then I will do what I want to. And about Zhan, I have full trust one him. He can fight, he won't give up.

"Don't worry, trust me. Everything will be okay. And if you ask me, I will say Fing Min did a great job. Mom was about to tell dad. So her doing was good." I replied.

"Then why you are angry with her?!" Jiyang asked.

"Because, she just step on my life. You think, I'm gonna let her go without chopping her leg? Hah!!" I said, and at this point we heard a door knocking sound.

"May I come in?!" Fing Min asked, standing on the door

Me and Jiyang exchanged a look.

"Yes. Come in." Jiyang said.

She walked in and smiled at me. My god! Her smile making me wants to vomit. I control my breath and asked her to sit.

"Thank you."She said and sat opposite of me. I don't know, what was going on her head but, she was laughing. If I take a guess, then probably she is thinking, she successfully broke my relationship with Zhan. Aha! How pity. It's not true.

"So, Ms. Fing Min, I will ask a question. If you can answer me correctly, I will give you promotion." Hearing me, her face brighten up.

She smiled and asked, "Yup sure."

I didn't ask for your opinion. I'm saying, you have to play. Now, let me complete my sentence,  I will ask a question. If you can answer me correctly, I will give you promotion but if you couldn't give a perfect answer, there some punishment for you." I said.