Chapter : 43🔞🔞

(🔞🔞 This chapter contains heavy smut. Skip if you are not comfortable)

Yibo careful made Zhan lay on the bed, then he unbuttoned his shirt and lay on top of Zhan, kissing Zhan's forehead, cheeks and neck. Yibo took his mouth to Zhan's ear and asked,

"Baby, Can we?!" Yibo asked.

They were restless, Yibo could feel his growing member, which was bothering him badly. He wants to feel pleasure.

Hearing Yibo Zhan blushed and nodded as Yes.

Yibo smile seeing Zhan blushing

Yibo was atop of Zhan between his legs. Without saying another word Yibo starts kissing Zhan again. Yibo bite Zhan's bottom lips softly with his lips.

"Ahhh...." Zhan moaned.

Hearing Zhan's moan, Yibo feels more arousing sexual excitement. Yibo breaks the kiss, takes off his clothes. Yibo sneaked his hand into Zhan's t-shirt. Yibo found Zhan's nipples start rubbing it softly.

"Ahh..Yi..Yibo.." what ahh.. What are you doing? Ahh!! Zhan said, moaning.

"You didn't like it?'' Yibo chuckled.

"Ahh.. stop it.." again said Zhan moaning.

Yibo quickly pulled out the t-shirt Zhan was wearing exploring Zhan's beautiful milky white body.

"Woow!! My love, you are more beautiful." Said Yibo in lust.

Hearing Yibo, Zhan blushed. His whole face was red as cherry.

Yibo starts rubbing his member slowly on Zhan's body. Zhan closed his eyes. Yibo took this chance and started licking and pinching Zhan's nipples slowly and teasingly.

Licking on Zhan's nipples made Zhan flinch.

Yibo saw Zhan's reaction and he smirked.

"Do you like it, me licking your nipples?" Asked Yibo teasingly and again licked Zhan's nipples and pinched.

"Aggg..ahhh..Yiboo....." Zhan moaned loudly.

Zhan was feeling pleasure and Yibo was going crazy seeing the pleasure Zhan was having.

Yibo was licking Zhan's nipples and he was pinching and spinning Zhan's nipple with his hand. Yibo bite Zhan's nipple which was swallowed already.

Yibo took his position between Zhan's leg and, Yibo kissed on Zhan's lips lustfully, licked Zhan's neck and started biting, making artwork on Zhan's body.

"Ughhhh...aghh∼∼" Zhan moaned loudly.

Hearing Moaning Zhan, Yibo starts sucking Zhan's body hungrily.

Yibo suck and lick Zhan's navel softly,

"Aghhhh...ahhh∼∼∼

Yibo sneaked his hand in Zhan's pants and cupped his groin which was licking pre cum.

"Zhan you are so hard." Said Yibo, rubbing Zhan's little brother.

Zhan blushed hard and closed his eyes.

"Wait.. you are wet already." Said Yibo taking out his hand from Zhan's pants.

"Ugghhhh..." Zhan moaned and blushed.

Yibo took off Zhan's pants then he also took out his pants. Now, they were fully naked front of each other.

"You are so so beautiful, My love."
"I'm going to make you feel so good."

Said Yibo lustfully and grabbed Zhan's dick and began to pump it with his hand slowly, Zhan was feeling the pleasure. Yibo took Zhan's dick to his mouth and started sucking softly, Zhan was licking pre cum in Yibo's mouth.