Chapter 31

Zander just looked at me with no words.

My heart started to break. I knew I shouldn't feel like this for him, but I couldn't help it anymore. Now I was going to lose him. Axel really did manage to make sure no one else would ever touch or want me.

I shut my eyes, trying to stop my tears from falling. I was attempting to not whimper as my heart was shattering inside of me. A whimper managed to escape my lips though.

I heard a sigh come from Zander once more. Then, suddenly, his lips crashed against mine, "Open your eyes."

I opened them and looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed me once more, "You don't need to do this. I know everything's changed now. If you want to leave you can...don't pretend just for my sake right now," I said to him as my voice cracked.

He put his hand on the side of my face, "Kaileigh, I just told you I would always want you. I wasn't battling with myself over wanting you or not, I was trying to not go on a murderous rampage or go too far with you just to make sure nothing like that can ever happen to you again. Don't ever think that I don't want you."

He smiled at me and kissed me once more.

*more mature scene in book 'Eros'*

Zander looked over me with lustful eyes. He slipped off his shirt and then continued kissing me as he ran his hand up and down my side. He started kissing down my neck until he got to the crook of my neck where the mark of my mate will be. He started kissing and nipping at that spot with slightly extended canines.

He rubbed his thumb over the mark from Axel, causing me to whimper slightly. He kissed it before looking up at me, "Don't hate me for this. I just can't take it any longer."

"Wha-" was all I could get out before he sunk his teeth into me over Axel's mark. I tensed up at the pain and started squirming. Why did it hurt so much? As if my mind was a separate person, it answered my own question...because Zander is taking over another wolf's mark.

Zander began licking over his bite mark and then looked up at me. I could tell he was trying to gauge my reaction.

"Now that mark will really never go away..." I said to let him know that I wasn't too mad.

"I don't mind this one..." he replied with a smirk.

"I should get to mark you now," I joked.

He pulled himself up and looked at me.

"Relax, it was a jo-"

"Okay," he cut me off by saying.

"Wait, What?"

"You can mark me the same. I don't mind."

"Y-you want me to mark you?"

"Yes, Kaileigh."

He stood up by the bed and took off his shorts. It was at this point that I realized that I had never seen him completely naked before. He slowly removed his boxers and I gulped.

He looked at my expression and chuckled. He came in close to me as I had sat up straight when he had gotten up, "Don't worry, love. You could take it."

I could feel my face turn bright red as I gulped once more.

"Don't worry, I'm not asking you to do anything tonight," he chuckled.

"Where am I supposed to mark you?"

"Here," he said as he pointed to his side, right by his member.

I took a deep breath. It's not like this is the first one I've seen or dealt with, but it still made me extremely nervous. I wanted to satisfy him, too, not just mark him.

A few minutes later I caught my breath again as I went and sunk my teeth into where he told me to mark him. I licked the spot after he was marked and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry if I wasn't that good."

He looked at me while catching his breath and sat up, "Kaileigh..." he said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head, "...you were more than good, trust me. The only thing better would've been to actually be in you down there."

I smiled and nuzzled into him.

We remained like that for a few moments until we both noticed the time, "Sh*t, I need to go before anyone finds me here."

Zander got up and started getting dressed. I put on my sleep shirt and drank the glass of water I had by the bed. He walked over after dressing and pulled me into a hug. He leaned down and kissed me forcefully.

"I wish I didn't have to go. I'll see you at the ball tonight," he said as he left out my window.

I plopped down onto my bed with a sigh.

Zander has my heart and I don't know if even my mate could take it from him.

With that thought, I fell asleep.

Please vote and comment!
Thank you!
Follow me for more!