Chapter 15

After a few hours of awkward interactions at the party, I managed to quietly slip away to go meet up with Damian. I quietly ran to the far said of the lake where a small cave is. I slipped in through the entrance and walked towards the back. I smiled as I came upon our spot. Damian and I had managed to bring in some lights, blankets, and pillows over the years.

I sat down on a pillow and pulled a blanket over me as I turned on the battery powered blinking lights. I pulled out my phone and messaged Damian.

Me: hey, I'm at our spot.

Damian: I'm on my way.

I put down my phone and just stared at the lights, waiting for his arrival. A few minutes later, I heard noise coming from the small entrance. I could tell instantly by the smell that it was Damian. In walked in a 6'3" black haired beast with sparkling hazel eyes. I sprinted over and almost toppled him over with a hug.

I sniffled, "I missed you so much Damian."

Damian chuckled lightly and hugged me back, "I missed you too little one."

I pouted at his name for me, "You know I don't like being called that!"

He just ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. I really had missed him, a lot.

We sat down and I curled up next to him with a blanket on my lap. "So, you going to tell me what's wrong?"

I sighed and filled him in on Axel. He did not look happy at all. His eyes kept shifting from his normal hazel eyes kept to black, back and forth.

"Damian?"

"If he even lays a hand on you, I will kill him," he responded angrily. I just sighed and laid my head on his shoulder. I could hear him sigh and take a deep breath, "What about while you were gone? You hesitated about telling me something and then seemed really upset every time I brought it up."

I knew what he meant. He was referring to Zander. I gulped, "I don't think you're going to like it. I don't want you to hate me."

"Kaileigh, I could never hate you. You are my best friend. I lo- I-Uh you know I will always be here for you."

I sighed, "Well I wasn't the only werewolf there..."

Damian just looked at me intently, having moved in front of me.

"...There was a male wolf named Zander. He was an a** at first, but we actually became good friends. It was nice to have someone like me around. He was known as a player, so at first there were rumors about us, but we hadn't done anything..."

Damian's eyes narrowed, "HADN'T done anything, Kaileigh? Not never?"

I remained silent. This was the part I was dreading telling him.

"Kaileigh, answer me!"

I gulped once again, "I-I hadn't planned on it....It was the night before I left. He randomly showed up. He had snuck in and we ended up in a compromising position due to him trying to hide from the headmaster and..."

"And WHAT Kaileigh?!"

I could tell Damian was getting impatient with me, "...and he kissed me. I was so confused. I had never been in a position like that before. I really didn't know how to respond."

"He JUST kissed you?"

"Well, not exactly," I sighed, "I, well, how much detail do you want?"

"Everything, Kaileigh."

"Okayyyy, well he kissed me. I could see his wolf flicker in his eyes. He started kissing my neck and mark spot. He asked me if I trusted him. I could barely speak. He kept kissing my neck and started rubbing my side. He picked me up and took me to the bed and kept going. He laid me down on the my bed and leaned over me. He started kissing me more, but I wouldn't let him do more. He, umm, well he put his hand up my shirt and started rubbing me while he started frenching me. Umm, well he put his hand down there. I got all hazy and couldn't think straight. He ended up going down on me as they say, but it never went further than that! I promise!"

Damian looked livid as I finished speaking. He got up and punched the cave wall. I ran up to him and grabbed his arm, "Damian please! I'm sorry! Please..."

I started crying, "Please Damian. I'm sorry! I-I didn't know what I was doing. I couldn't think straight. Please don't hate me."

Damian just sighed and looked down at me, "Kaileigh, I'm not mad at you. I don't hate you. That Zander knew exactly what he was doing. He used you. He knew you were innocent and naive and trusted him. He probably wouldn't have let you stop anyways. It's just- ugh Kaileigh, I was supposed to..."

"Supposed to what?" I muttered in between my sniffles.

"Nothing, Kaileigh....Just please, don't be as naive with Axel. I couldn't take it."

"I don't want to be with him, Damian. I'm scared. He keeps saying if I step out of line he will mark me whether I'm ready and willing or not. I don't want to be stuck with him, Daims. Can't I just go with you? I can run away."

"No, Kaileigh. You wouldn't last out here...not yet. It's not the time. I promise that he will not mark you; you will not be stuck with him."

Damian just hugged me tight and kissed my head, trying to comfort me. What did I do to deserve a friend like him?

Please vote and comment!
Thank you!
Follow me for more!