Chapter 12

Zander just looked down at me, smirking at our position. He had me pushed up against the wall, with one hand on the wall beside me and the other covering my mouth. His body was practically pressed against me, with his mouth next to my ear. My heart was racing. I had never been in a situation like this. It also didn't help that he was him. I knew I had some kind of unresolved feelings for him, but I couldn't let him know that. I was leaving tomorrow and would probably never see him again.

Zander's tall and built frame just engulfed me. I really was like a lost little lamb facing the big bad wolf. He just looked down at me. He held my gaze for a moment before looking me up and down. He put his head back down by my ear and crook of my neck.

"Do you trust me?"

I was caught off guard by his question. His words came out raspy and tickled my neck, giving me goosebumps all over.

"What?" I asked him, making sure I wasn't imagining things.

He got closer to my ear, his lips barely touching it, "Do you trust me Kaileigh?"

"Y-yes," I stuttered out.

"Just relax little lamb..." he cooed as he planted a kiss on my neck just below my ear. He moved his hand that had been covering my mouth previously to hold my upper arm as he planted another kiss just below the first one.

"W-what are you doing?" I quietly asked, shaking at his every move. I was not prepared for this. I didn't know what to do, say, or think anymore.

"What I've been wanting to do since I saw you in the cafeteria. I won't go too far, I promise. Just relax. I know you've thought about me too, haven't you?" Zander cooly replied.

He instantly kissed my neck again, moving down each time.

"I-I-I....yes," I hesitated. Zander just smiled against my neck. My cheeks were flush and I knew I was probably starting to turn bright red from blushing. Zander kissed where my mate will eventually mark and I shivered. He smiled at the effect he was having on me. He then nipped at the spot, his canines slightly extended, nibbling and kissing at where my mark will be. He was unraveling me very quickly, which was a whole new world for me. I haven't even actually kissed someone yet.

His hands moved down to hold my waist and he brought our bodies closer. He was still nipping and kissing my mark spot as I was trying to stop myself from making any noise. I covered my mouth with my hand to stop myself, but he pulled my hand down.

"I want to hear you," Zander stated.

He stopped for a moment, grabbing my hand and leading me towards me bed. I hesitated and pulled back some.

"I already promised that I won't go too far lamb. Just trust me," he said as he looked at me with sincerity. He came up to me and put his hand through my hair and behind me my head. He started to pull me towards him to kiss when I pulled back.

"I-I haven't really done this before. I don't know what to do," I confessed while looking towards the ground, embarrassed of my innocence.

He put his hand under my chin like he did the first day I met him and titled my head up to look at him. He moved his hand back behind my head and pulled me towards him.

"Just follow my lead," he stated as he brought our faces closer and kissed me. He started kissing me more as he picked me up and set me on the bed. He laid me down with my head propped up on the pillows as he leaned over me. He bit at my bottom lip and kissed me over and over again, his tongue asking for entrance, but I hesitated.

*more mature scene in book 'Eros'*

He ran his hands down my sides, leaving tingles everywhere he touched. I gasped at the foreign feeling and he took this opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth. He easily dominated me as I had no idea what I was doing. His tongue swirled around mine as his fingers teased me. My mind was slowly growing hazy at what was happening.

"I won't go too far, little lamb," he whispered while kissing my neck, "We can stop whenever you want."

He looked at me for an approval before he kissed the crook of my neck and continued running his fingers down me. I just nodded at him. I wanted this; I knew I did. I had lust for Zander that I wanted to satisfy. I felt guilty not waiting to experience this with my mate, but I may not even be able to be with my mate anyways. It's not like I was letting Zander take my virginity. I just wanted to share a moment with him.

* * *

After I was able to breathe again, I curled up at his side, laying my head and arm on his chest.

"Zander?"

"Yes little lamb?" He asked as he kissed the top of my head.

"Do you...I mean is that how you do it with all of the girls?"

He chuckled, "No, Kaileigh. Those girls are nothing to me. Just a means to an end. I f*ck them hard and quick to be blunt. You mean something to me. I don't know what or why, but you do. I felt the need to do this with you the same way I feel the need to protect you. I can't explain it."

I held on to him more tightly than before, "I don't want to not ever see you again," I stated as a tear fell from my eye.

"Kaileigh, look at me..." he wiped the tear from my cheek, "you have my number. I will check up on you. We will see each other again I promise. I can't not see my little lamb ever again," he chuckled. I just smiled and laid my head back on his chest.

We laid there peacefully until we fell asleep. I know that my future mate may not like that I shared this with someone else already, but I knew that would never regret doing this with Zander. Zander will always have a piece of my heart, even if I never see him again.

Please vote and comment!
Thank you!
Follow me for more!