Special Gift #4

Here we go again...

Starting something new without getting my old ideas done.

But yes. Additional installment on my special gift to yall.

***

It all started with one night.

One night. Just one night.

She came to an empty home one afternoon. No one there to greet her like always.

Which, honestly if she'd say this you'll probably think she's crazy but that put a smile on her face.

Not because she wants alone time. Or she doesn't want a company but, she wants her to get out a little. Live a little. She wants her not to be dependent on her because that's not what she wants.

Oh, how wrong she was. That was the biggest mistake of her life.

But that time, she didn't question her. She didn't asked her where she went. She didn't asked her who she's with.

She's just happy that she's got something other than her.

But oh, how wrong she was.

***

It was the fifth time that she has to wait for her til after midnight that she's starting to feel... Wrong

But nevertheless she welcomed her home. Kiss her goodnight. Hug her, spoon her as they sleep.

But she never really noticed the way her kiss goodnight was replied by awkward, almost guilty smile.

She never noticed the way she didn't return her hug and the way she took too long on the shower.

She never noticed the way she didn't wrap her hands around hers when she spooned her.

Til then, that happened almost every night.

She she shrugged it off.

Maybe she's just tired from her night outs.

But she's so wrong...

***

The first time she suspected something wasn't right was when she started getting mad when she holds her phone or when she answers the phone when she's not around and well, all hell break loose.

Then, she would hear her talking to her phone a lot. For too long.

Then she late nights turned to weekend getaways.

That was the first time she asked her where she's at.

And that was the first time she saw on her eyes that she lied to her.

***

Despite constant sick feeling in her gut, she tried to shrug it off.

They love each other.

They trust each other.

They're committed with each other.