Selfish

AN: Okay. I'm a very angst lover girl. Love the angst. Love the one sided love stories. Love the unreciprocated love stories *they are the same thing, right? 😆*. But as much as I love where this story is going or went--which went very angsty... i guess, in my opinion at least; I always search for like... closure, or some kind of redeeming something to the character here. And although I inserted the "parallel universe/alternate universe" in the last chapter, i can't help it. I have to continue this. And here, ya know y'all entering the hilarious part of my brain. It's OOC, it's ridiculous, it doesn't make any sense if y'all base it in reality but again, we are now entering the wild, crazy, hilarious part of yours truly's style of writing a fanfiction. This is how i write fanfics actually 😄. First two chappies were written based on my feelings towards D's engagement (if you think about it, we're all kinda like Ly in the first 2 chapters. We accept D's happiness and lovelife, tanggap na hindi talaga canon ang alyden and we all know she's in good hands but dang that just hurt so much... right? Haay buhay shipper 😧). Now i just want to wrap this up by giving A some kind of peace?

Okay now i'm just a blabbering mess. Nothing different from real life me, huh? Again i apologize for covering the first 200++ words of this chapter. Okay, i'll shut up now... nicey-nice  :)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It's done.

She did it.

Na-plantsa na lahat ng steps. Nakausap na lahat ng dapat kausapin. Naihanda na yung magiging buhay nya sa bagong pahina ng buhay nya.

Ended the things needed to be cut. She talked to her parents. Her business is doing well. She got investments. And most of all, she got that scholarship. Yep. Scholarship. She managed to grab a scholarship that has a full-time tuition coverage and living allowance, though she needed to kind of still work part-time to support herself aside from the money she'll have from her businesses. May ipon na din naman sya.

She's ready to take Literature Arts now. Somewhere abroad.

Hindi okay ang inay at itay nya nung una. First of all, you wouldn't really expect your parents to react well kung sinabi nya na iiwanan nya ang career nya at susugal sa ibang bansa... impeccable career at that.

Pero ano pa nga ba ang magagawa nila? Eh kung bago pa pala matapos ang 2018 ay nakuha na nya yung scholarship. Galit? Tampo? Siguro. Pero masama talaga ang loob ng mga magulang nya na hindi nya man lang ipinaalam ang plano nya.

"Oy..." kumunot ang noo nya at humarap sa tumawag sa kanya. Si Ella.

She gulped.

Being in Gretch's small birthday celebration means having to interact with people she doesn't really want to interact right now... not that she has to act normal with Dennise right now because the woman just... turned 180 degrees and act cold towards her; not that she doesn't have any idea why... but it just confirmed her greatest fear.

Na lalayuan lang sya ni Dennise kapag nalaman nito ang totoo. Na hindi na sya nito ituturing na kaibigan.

And somewhat, she's jealous of her new found friends and her friendship with other former Lady Eagles now.

Psh. As if you didn't know, Ly. You fell in love with your straight-engaged bestfriend and you just confessed to her the night she shared the news with the whole gang.

What the hell did you expect?!

Okay. So ganun nga yun. She is jealous. She misses her around the court with her. She misses her being clingy to her and not to other new teammates of her. But she really doesn't have choice... does she? She did this. She fell for her besfriend. Now she's suffering the consequence.