Wrong

AN: This i guess will be my closing the S81 version 😂

I just want to clear things up. Hindi dahil sa pinagsasasabi ko last chapters, pointing out ale's weaknesses... eh hater, basher, doubter na ako.

I told you guys how much i want the girls to prove me wrong and i will always do that lalo next season: no more bea, maddie, kim and kat so regrouping ulit and there's 2 questions na nabuo ko. 1, who will step up as the next leader? 2, consistency on jules and dani.

I know. Parang napakademanding ko naman yata. But really, there's no resting even after this season's championship.

And im excited to see what ateneo will do with next season 👌

Thirbea reax...

😂

Punta kayo sa twitter account ko andon lahat ng komento ko. Hehe. Joke lang pero i made a thread abt that and many ppl seem to agree w/me. It's actually a miracle how no TB shipper come at me yet. And i would want to. Not for the sake of fame but i just want to... i guess piss them off? 😆 sorry, but i do want to hear how they will react to that. Because really, i dont hate Thirdy and i think he is indeed the better ravena between him and kiefer. And im not a jhobea shipper too (tho i see that there was something in there... once upon a time. Ayt?)

Regarding sa confirmation ni Bei na niligawan nga sya ni thirdy. It really has no bearing kung sila man o hindi. Kung ano pa man it just... whiplashed the ship even more. What i actually want to point out was abt JuRdy. Just like Jhobea, I can see how it's not just friendship anymore. I mean, come on. They may not tag each other everytime they go out pero it was obvious and heavily implied. Thirdy brings Jules home. I saw someone tweeted that the two was together on bonfire. Jules watched Quarterfinals game of Cignal Ateneo w/dani. I watched the effin Lady Eagles superlative on abs cbn sports. And i think they are lovely and they look good together. But so after the TWBA w/bea and then Thirdy went all the way recording his reaction live on ig. Jules started to "hugot" on socmed. Sobrang... and i saw some hate tweets too ha, na against ang TB sa jurdy like... what the hell! You cant say that! You dont have the right to say that. No matter how great the chemistry between 2 ppl is you cant just shove the two into getting on a relationship and throw hate sa totoong jowa/special someone nung tao.

Guys. You are not Bea or Thirdy to decide who would they love. This reality isnt some crazy crap matchmaking reality show wherein the moment you want to pair 2 persons you cam just do so. Yes, i ship real life pairings too. But never did i told them to just get on with it. Just like now... eh i ship brad leone and claire saffitz. But brad got wife and 2 boys and everytime he talks about em he looks so happy, in love and proud. And i can see that! I love how he calls his wife "mama". I love how supportive his wife is. And i heard claire has a boyfriend and she looks happy so even if i think they would look good as a couple and they have great chemistry, im just happy for both of them. Get my point?

Ok. 😅

Let's talk abt this story. Thank you sa nagcomment! Yes, i'll do what i can to update soon. Pero baka kasi mag-volunteer ako this month sa construction eh so... but ill try my best. Pipilitin natin yan kahit ginagawa ko din yung draft ng AD Endgame epilogue 😅

So, ayoko na magsabi ng definite na date to update. I dont obligate u guys to comment or vote on my stories before i update but after that one i guess, yeah. It does help when someone says your story is nice.

Kaya naman. 100 votes and 50 comments para ako mag-update within this week...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meeeeoooow! 😂 hindi ✌ that's ur choice. Its fine. I am an introvert so sanay ako na hindi gaano nakikiinteract sa mga tao, personal man or sa social media. 😄 Its ur prerogative. Mine's doing this story without any sort of compensation kahit walang kasiguraduhan na may magcocomment, magbovote let alone read my story so. (Take a shot everytime i say 'so' please. Im sure you'd all be drunk by now just like me 😈)

🐟 guys! I'll try my best to update real chapter soon. I cant say na hindi ako maguupdate ng chapter worth length Author's Note but I WILL TRY :D

Wuv u guys!