Special Gift #3 Part 2

AN: 2nd installment 😁. Just wanna say Duds, my niece who I based Gwyneth, is so cute. Of course I wont post any picture of her. It would be illegal and disrespectful to her parents. I wont go posting her picture in public domain. No way. But I'll do everything to show you through my words how cute she is. So you might see some Gwyneth and Momma!Alyssa in here. More of Alyssa's perspective to be unfold. Ya asked if AD will end up together? Heck yeah they will! Also, pardon me for going again, a little bit way too far for putting in here my favorite characters. But you gotta understand. This is the only way I can make my dreams come true.

---

They decided to take taxi at this resto-bar Alyssa suggested to her. She'll drive to Alyssa's house, take a cab. Then both of them, after dinner will walk. That so, they can have their long overdue talk.

Alyssa also arranged for her daughter's babysitter, which happened to be Kim and Mela. It seems that though Alyssa is the town's princess, it's doesn't apply on her daughter. Sure she let's people gush over the almost 2 years old but that's just that. With babysitting and all, she trusts her kid to the people she only trusts the most.

When Mela appeared on the front door, she first saw the smirk on her friend's lips.

Mela seems to look around and search for the owner of the house but the sign that Alyssa isn't here made her more playful. "You know when I say talk to her properly it doesn't really mean ask her out on a date."

Kim, who came by after few minutes seems to pick that up and chuckled. "Yeah... First time asking someone out on a date? It's kind of scary on being on that end of the deal, huh?"

"You two should know that this," she motioned around. "Is not a date. She just likes to call it a date to get me all riled up."

"Well, wouldn't that be wonderful?" Kim said in amusement. "Anyway, where is that friend of mine?

"Oh, she's just cleaning Gwyneth up. Apparently, she decided to have projectile vomit all over herself and on Alyssa." She has to grin at that. It was quite amusing.

"Oh, Aly tickled my little nug's stomach too much again, didn't she?" Vic mumbled. "I told her not to do that."

"Yeah, Kimmy Bear." Mela chuckled. "No worries. You know how much Gwyneth loves that one. And Aly got what she deserved."

That's when Aly poked her head out of the room she just went in, and noticed that her friends are already there.

"Oh, goody you two are here!" She faked enthusiasm. "You're like... Fifteen minutes late!"

"And you've been hiding with my goddaughter there for ten minutes!" Kim fired back. "Come on! Bago pa bawiin ni Dennise yung date nyo!"

Alyssa just shake her head then completely went out of the room with freshly changed happy baby Gwyneth who squealed and kicked her legs as soon as she saw Kim and Mela.

"Kung babawiin ni Dennise to, eh di okay? I'll stay with my little one. And I'll be able to kick you out." Sabi ni Alyssa na medyo kinagulat ni Dennise. Yes of course her estrange wife knows how to speak Filipino but she noticed that since she came back, this is the first time she said some. Even a complete sentence.

Then Alyssa noticed the look on Dennise's face so she seemed to pause and blink.

"Oh, don't you dare! It's been a week since you let us babysit little nugget!"

Alyssa smirked, Dennise guesses she's so proud of herself for knowing what buttons to push... That, or she's proud that her daughter got her two best friends all wrapped up around her small pudgy fingers.