Special Gift: Myth

✨In an alternate universe where Alyssa (Alister) is a demigod between Shelby Corcoran and Poseidon ✨

(And yes. This could also be an AU for PJO 'cause of demigods and all that... Call me crazy... Coz i am 😂 but i've just got back to reading PJO series again. And some Familial-Glee Shelby & Rachel fictions and then some Alyden fics. So naghalo halo na lang sa isip ko and i dreamed about this actually 😬 kaso di natuloy nung nagising ako. Sad)

But para hindi tayo magkalituhan dito, here are the characters and their background. Yes. Background. Cant afford to have lotsa time jumps coz this will start when AV's 16-18 na.

Here we go....!

Characters:

Alister Valdez - the unexpected sibling of Percy Jackson. Son of Poseidon. A demigod. His mother is Shelby Corcoran, a Broadway dreamer who turned vocal coach/English teacher who gave him up for adoption when he was only 2 years old. He first spent his next five years of life jumping from foster homes to foster homes until when he when he was nine stayed in group homes more often. Then when he ran away and got to a beach one day, he was never found again in New York. He found himself inside of Camp Half-blood. He was undetermined until two years since Percy Jackson fulfilled his prophecy. And even though his father Poseidon has always been close with his brother Percy, he is not. His relationship with both brother and father was always strained. He never went out of the camp until his friend (whom he secretly pines for) asks him to go on a mission.

Dennise Michelle - daughter of Athena. Wise beyond her age. She is one of those demigods who got to still live with their mortal parents and enjoy being in the camp. She found herself being friends with the ever so withdrawn Alister Valdez and their other friend Ella. After the prophecy happened, there has been some kind of peace with their world. Missions were seldom being given but she jumped at a chance with a minor seemingly easy one. She brought with her Alister and Ella by her side.

LA Revilla - a mortal boy who is dating Dennise. He can also see through the Mist.

Shelby Corcoran - mother of Alister Valdez and Rachel Berry. She made herself believe that Rachel was the only one who caused the gaping hole in her heart because right when she left her son on an orphanage one night in New York, she got hospitalized for ovarian cancer. While Rachel wasn't meant to be hers, she wanted her with all her heart. And her son on the other hand was a surprise. An unwelcome surprise. She tried to keep him but then she couldn't handle living in New York anymore and knowing that she's in no emotional capability of raising her son, she left him. Which, after making amends with the Berry men and making an arrangement to be in her daughter's life, she realized how much she needed her son too. She tried to search for him but she couldn't. Simply because it seems like her son just left the surface of the earth one day. And that, after fifteen years since she left her son, still plagues her.

× × × MYTH × × ×

Three teenagers run as fast as they can on the streets of New York City.

One of them, Dennise, groaned as she felt her lungs about to stop giving her air.

"You two go! Run and hide!"

Her friend, a tall and skinny but a bit mascular tanned boy cried.

"What?! How about you? I can't leave you here! We're going home complete and safe!"

Alister, the only boy in the group, knew he can't argue anymore.

"Okay. Fine. But you better treat me some ice cream after this." He grunted then hesitatingly draw his sword. It wasn't much. It doesn't have nice historical background like his brother's Riptide. But it does it's job perfectly. It's a sword who his brother, Tyson. Well, half-brother. He's a cyclops and the only one who seemed to be in glee with him being determined as Poseidon's other son. He likes Tyson. Tyson adores everyone. And in his birthday, he gave him an average length sword who has riptide like feature.