Nile Isn't Just a River in Egypt, Mate II

AN: Part 2. Sobrang haba na nito. Planning to just make this 2 parts and then maybe just one last chapter...
Y'all guys, im a very private person. And that even my stories, i kept in for my self. Yang engagement lang naman talaga nagtulak sa akin na ipublish to. And after i impulsively published this here in wattpad, i never really expected na may magbabasa... or meron ba? May ugali kasi ako na binabasa ko sya on my own so baka ako lang ang nagpapadami din ng views 😂 but back in what im saying, di ko in-expect na may magbabasa. Im actually hoping na wala. Uy! And thanks for my first voter 😆. Silent reader lang din ako madalas so its fine.

Again, disclaimer sa LAHAT ng characters dito. Di na ko nahiya ano? Nanghiram na ako lahat ng personalities! But really, you guys should watch Brad Leone and Claire Saffitz in YouTube. Yun lang, baka maaddict kayo. Sobrang charming din kasi nyang si Brad eh, tsaka yang si Claire naman... lowkey thicc 😂

Okay. Volleyball season na naman. Wala. Nangangamoy 4-peat ang La Salle. Grabe yung RDJ! Sobrang lowkey tapos biglang manggugulat! Parang di dumadaan sa rebuilding yung mga bata nya ! 👏
Anyway, who miss Denden Lazaro especially when ALE's libero frustates you? Wala. Di na nakahanap ng matinong libero team natin 😩 Bela Peralta sana pero... 😑

Haay. Pero sana mabigyan naman ng chance sila Bea, Maddie, Kat and Kim na magbigay naman ng kahit... Fighting chance lang for championship sa LPY nila di ba?

♥♥♥♥♥♥

When she thought everything's going to be fine since she already let her secret out to Claire and her new friends... she's wrong.

First, her mom and dad called. They confronted her about the true reason why she retired early.

She said the truth and they weren't looked surprised but they look... disappointed.

She then would never know what's going on but her inay and itay told her at long last.

When Kiefer was asked, it was two weeks before her birthday and apparently, people are still wondering why she just seemed to disappear in thin air, for her 'memory' what went wrong with their relationship, he told something about not being able to give her what she really wants and that she was so confused with everything that's going on especially with Dennise' engagement.

Her blood boiled. How dare him basically outed him without here there, without her there to defend herself!?

Well, you never really defended, not once yourself right Alyssa?

But it angered her how he outed her and gave a hint about her dirty little secret that could cause Den and LA to be bothered.

And it went to that. LA never denied that she has secret desire towards his wife.

It ruined her.

So many bashers came to life.

And now her parents are this close to whipping her ass from keeping all these... and maybe for being like this.

Without second thought, she reactivate her Twitter and Instagram accounts, followed Claire and the others first, then posted a handwritten note of her apologizing to everyone.

Claire was also quick to be by her side. Andy burned every basher and troll alive who talked shit of her in the comment/reply section.

She also made a quick move of demanding Kiefer a public apology. Childish and irrational as they may say but she'll want to make him pay for it... if he won't do what he asks, lahat ng baho nya, ilalabas nya.

She also emailed Dennise. She kept it short.

A quick 'Why did you let him do that?' was sent to her which she never got a reply.