♧︎︎︎ 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ♧︎︎︎

✯☆✯

For VaLamara

✯☆✯

Today you decided to let Quake take a break for a while, well he does really need one and you really want him to relax for a while.

"Y/n, you don't have to"

You looked at him as you put your hands on your waist "Don't worry about it, I'm sure I can handle things here so just lay in bed and relax!" you said with a smile as Quake let out a sigh "If you say so..."

You left the room as you saw chaos all over his house and you sigh "I forgot... I have to deal with these idiots oh nooo...."

"Y/n!Wanna play a prank on Thunder? what do you say" Blaze asked you as you were going to say yes but then you remember about Quake "Sorry Chicken head but not today"

"Eh?! you never had said no to my plans...
who are you... IMPOSTER?!" Blaze said dramatically as he gasps as I'd smack him "I told Quake to relax today so I'm in charge!"
you said, glaring at your best friend as he would laugh.

"Since when you became responsible?..."

"Ever since I have to deal with you everyday, dudu head" You said crossing your arms as you heard Cyclone yelled "OHHH YOU JUST GOT BURNNNNN HAHAHAHA!"

"Shut up..." Blaze said to his brother as he glared at you "How dare you!"

"But I do dare" you said as you smirked as you walked away from him, deciding to do some house chores at the house while he was yelling at you to get back there.

Boy, oh boy.... when you were trying to do some chores, trying to be productive for once. It was tiring like you wondered how Quake manages to handle these things and still has some sanity inside of him.

Like when you were doing chores Thunder and Solar would fight, Cyclone would try and annoy Thunder, Cyclone, Blaze, and Thorn would try to put pranks on everybody on the household, Blaze annoying you, the only person who is the least chaotic to you is Ice!

You were tired all of so you decided to go to your Quake's room and take a break for a bit.as you were there he immediately noticed your tired figure as you flop next to him on the bed.

"My darling... Are you ok?" Quake asked you as you looked at him "Geez... You didn't told me you have been suffering all along!You got to deal with them everyday being chaotic and it's frustrating how do you do it..." you said as you buried your face at his neck, not wanting to see your tired face.

"What...happened?" Quake asked you in a polite, yet low voice which you know thay he was p i s s e d.

you stood up as you were about to leave once again, as you looked at him "Don't worry... I'll be ok"

"But-"

you already left when he was about to speak "Ok.... if Quake can handle this... SO CAN YOU Y/N YOU CAN DO IT" you said to yourself inside on your mind.

As you would try to keep your sanity inside of your body, your thoughts were filled of "how can Quake do this" and "How can Quake handle that". it just tiring, especially when you have to take care and watch for his six brothers, you really feel bad for. Quake for dealing with this e v e r y d a y. From this forward you try you're best to become less troublesome.

As you were trying to make the brothers done or stop causing chaos at this household, then....Quake went out of his room, worrying about you of course then he stopped seeing all the chaos that has been done while he was relaxing.

Everyone stopped at what they were doing and looked at Quake, quite terrified as Quake picked you up bridal style as he carefully lie you down at his bed.

"My dear,please stay here while I deal with something..."

"But..."

"No buts" Quake said as he left, after a few minutes as he was back as he lay down next to you as he kissed you on the forehead, giving you a hug. "My darling, I'm sorry you have to go though with that. you should have told me"

"I don't want to ruin your day of relaxing...." You muttered as you buried your face against his neck as he made you looked at him with a soft look on his face, as he cupped your face with his warm hands.

"Hey.... I know you want me to relax but as your boyfriend, I should know how you're feeling. well only if you want to that is my dear"

"Quake... I..."

Quake gave you a peck on the lips "Shhh let me just... Quake my attention for you" Quake said as he kissed you passionately as you would kissed back, even though you aren't into these things you just want to spend time with Quake for now.

✯☆✯

I was fangirling while doing this 👁️👄👁️✨