ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇs ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ (ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ)

-« 𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂 »-

He might actually not even bother to tell you about it since he might called out as a pervert.

He actually likes your chest, you may ask why?

Well since he's really small compare to you, he can really lay down at your chest like a pillow and slept on it.

You didn't really care, you think it's really cute.

He also likes your smile.

-« 𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮 »-

Your lips.

whether you were talking to him, shouting profanities at Blaze or Thunder or sucking his face-.He loves your lips since they were plump and soft despite what you mostly use them for shouting and growling.

-« 𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶 »-

Height, since you are really tiny compare to him but what he likes the most from you is your eyes.

Yes your eyes might looked emotionless and dull, he still loves it when you looked at him with your eyes.

He won't admit it though

-« 𝓒𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮 »-

He really loves your smile, because if you smile he will smile too

Your smile literally gives him motivation to do anything even the impossible.

-« 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮 »-

Your hands, it was tiny compare to his and he loves it.

Especially when you two are holding hands, since he is a fire element user and he uses his hands to use it.

It was helpful that your hand colds them off since your hands were hella cold compare to his.

-« 𝓘𝓬𝓮 »-

Your whole body, you may ask why or some of you may know why.

Well you are his human heat pad, when he feels cold he would cuddle the hell out of you

"Iceeee, let gooo before my parents saw us" You said as you pout

He just looked at you and hugs you tighter "No"

You sigh and knowing that you can't say no to this Polar bear.

-« 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷 »-

Your hair, since he can try to do some hairstyles with it since he wants to style it when you guys are married.

Which is sweet.

-« 𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓻 »-

Your arms, not gonna lie you kinda have biceps going on. I mean who doesn't like a strong women like you and loves to hit him from time-

-« 𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓻 »-

Just like Thunder he also loves your eyes

He would stare at them, since as he always looked at those lovely beautiful eyes from yours.

He can see them shine,he also loves your arms since they looked really graceful while you were dancing.

-« 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 »-

Your legs

They are long yet really strong, you can even kick a tree across a river one time on accident.

Sometimes you're strength is unknown to you, especially with your legs.

-« 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓪 »-

Your face, since you looked really pretty well to him at least since he knows that you might call yourselves ugly which isn't true.

He admires you're beauty alot, especially when your hair was tied into a bun.