ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ!

Request by: ChocolateBunBun03

-«  𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂  »-

He tries to not stare at you, because he knows that he would be a blushing mess or having a nose bleed but of course, you being a tease.

You went towards him and pinned him to the ground

"Hey Cutie~" You said as you winked, causing Boboiboy to blushed

"Y-Y/n get off of me! this is embarrassing....and there's people watching us!"

You gave him a smug smirk "Who cares, plus I want to let everybody know that you're mine~"

"Y/nnnn... stop teasing!" Boboiboy pouted as you gave him a kiss on the nose

"Nope~"

Boboiboy was a blushing mess and he loves your swim suit, he thinks you look pretty in it too ;))

-«  𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮  »-

He was happy that you didn't wore something revealing and that you two will have such a nice day.

WRONG!

You may asked why? Well...
You were chaotic!

You would scare little children and pranking random people!

Here Quake thought that you were more responsible than Blaze but I guess he was wrong, you were forced to stick with him.

So you couldn't caused trouble and he scolds you.

-«  𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶  »-

The swimsuit was kinda revealing and you were curious on alot of things.

You would ask alot of questions to Thunder, he gets annoyed a bit but he thinks it was cute.

Especially when you hissed at the sunlight-

He made sure that, you were ok and would glare at everyone who stares at you.

-«  𝓒𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮  »-

It was fun, you guys have your water guns and you two would shot with it at each other.

You guys will swim together and eat some ice cream

You made sure that you and Cy both have sun screen so you two won't get sun burn and you also bring food with you.

-«  𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮  »-

Blaze + Beach = Chaos

You tried you're best to make him not cost any trouble but he did

This makes you sometimes think why did you end up liking him but he apologise by giving you ice cream.

-« 𝓘𝓬𝓮  »-

You forced him to join you, he wants to complain but he's lazy to do it.

He literally just slept the whole day under the umbrella and you just sigh and cuddle up to him.

You were staring at him while at it 👀

-«  𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷  »-

SAND CASTLES! you two would made sand castles and see who's better.

You two would fight who's better because you two actually did really good.

Thorn was doing his puppy eyes at you which didn't work but he started to cry and you also started to cry.

Good thing that Quake was there to keep on a look out for you two, he doesn't want two cinnamon rolls to cost trouble.

-«  𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓻  »-

Selfies.... You two would do selfies well... Not you but him.

Because he said he's so "Charming" and wants to show off through the whole social media, good thing you bring your earphones to block all the noise from your boyfriend as you were just sun bathing,drinking a lemonade.

He was wondering why you didn't complain about him being noisy as he looked at you and noticed you wearing your ear phones, you're literally just chilling and not giving a care to anyway since you just wanted to relax for once.

He decided to take photos of you, he is also likes to stare at you but you were too busy relaxing yourself lol.

-«  𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓻   »-

You two make sure that you two had everything in pack, you would find sea shells and collect it since you think its really pretty.

You both enjoy the time at the beach, since you two finally can take a little relaxation.

-«  𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮  »-

If you two are competitive at school, you guys are also really competitive at the beach.

Like who swims the fastest, volley ball and many more but over all you two still had fun.

Though Frostfire would accidentally lose, since he loves that smile that was on your face.

-« 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓪  »-

Who would actually bring a book to a nice day for a beach day?

Yea, its you two you two would just stay under the umbrella while reading books and taking some photos of the beach along with some selfies.

Really quiet but it was a  really calming day for you two and you two enjoyed it.

Haha me getting confused on Supra's personality go BRRRR