ᴅᴀᴛᴇs

—«  𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂  »—

At the mall, you guys would watch a movie and have a nice fast food dinner.

you guys will fight who's paying, in the end the both of you paid

You will tease him if he wants to kiss you in the cheek, if he does that you would say

"You missed a spot" You said as you smirked and kissing your cute and manly shortcake

He would walk you home and you gave him a kiss as a reward while Boboiboy was doing a little victory dance

—«  𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮  »—

At a theme park, you aren't really into dates that was too fancy or too cliché but when comes to Quake you are willing to do it.

It was hard to impressed you, especially on your first dates which made you laugh since he was trying to impress you but in the end you were a wheezing kettle and he was embarrassed

just to make him feel better, you would tell him that he at least tried and that he was your dork and he was yours.

—«  𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶  »—

He tries to make you go to new places but you would always wanted to go to the park.

You guys will buy Ice cream, you have vanilla while he has chocolate.

You licked his ice cream and Thunder thought it was cute, though he won't admit it though.

"Idiot don't lick it, its mine!"

You just looked at him and blinked

"Ok" You said as you bite your ice cream.

—«  𝓒𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮  »—

Also at a theme park, you guys really have alot of fun especially at the photo booths.

You two would ride alot of roller coasters, as you two holding each others hand and you had a stuff teddy bear that Cy won for you.

as you two when to McDonald's to eat dinner.

—«  𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮  »—

You guys would go to the chicken coop as you and the chickens were watching his acting show.

It was all nice and fun not until he accidentally burn the chicken coop down.

You two tried to remove it but it got worse so you two ran for you lives and you smacked him

"You stupid chicken nugget! Don't be so careless!"

He will apologise and gave you ice cream so you can forgive him, which you do by the way.

—«  𝓘𝓬𝓮  »—

You two are at your house, you two would watch a movie though your the only one that's watching it since Ice was just sleeping as usual.

You two would cuddle alot, you cooked dinner for him and he appreciates it.

You two would causally give kisses too.

—«  𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷  »—

You two were actually just at the park just having a nice picnic.

You always find it so cute when he tries to impress you, would give you kisses on your cheeks as you kiss him back.

He would compliment you which makes you flustered.

What you didn't know that, all of his brothers were watching to make sure that you won't break this innocent bean's heart.

—«  𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓻  »—

Also at the mall but forces you to go cloth shopping with him.

"Babe which do you think that looks good on me?"

"None of them!" You said as you were started to get impatient since you felt that he forgot that this was a date and not a shopping spree.

He looked at you as he noticed that you were pouting, he would caressed your cheek

"Is my tsundere getting impatient?"Solar said as he smirked and you slapped him

"I-....no!" You said as he heard you "Yea you baka,you said this was a date but you take me into just to shop with you, with your stupid clothes"

Which cost him to smirked as he grabbed your hand

"How about we go somewhere to eat?"

You agreed and he took you somewhere nice and you two spend the whole day with each other having a good time.

—«  𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓻   »—

At your house, you guys were just having a lovely tea party and some pastries that you guys made.

it was peaceful and calming.

You two also gift eachother cuddles.

—«  𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮  »—

Since you are a fan of volley ball, he actually bought you into a volley tournament.

you were excited, you may or may not disturbed the whole tournament by you going into the match as you wanted to help the other team for some reason.

Sadly you two got kicked out for that but you two still had fun

"That was cool my queen!" Frostfire said as he put his arm around you as you giggle

"Yea, maybe I should do it again when we went into another one what do you think?"

"I'll join if you do that next time!" Frostfire said as you chuckle as he walked you home.

—«  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓪  »—

Well you two loved reading books, you two loved the silence, you two loved coffee so you guys were at a cafe.

Supra would warp his arm around your side which made you smile as you two enjoy the nice and lovely comfort that you two give.

While the people in the cafe are in awe.

He will also bring you into a really romantic and fancy restaurant

Time to the the requests tomorrow lol òwó
Also sorry if this scenario sucks, I suck at thinking or planning dates hehe 👉👈