ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴊᴜʀᴇᴅ

Request by ultimatedancer11037

-«  𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂  »-

You two were in a mission together and you got injured badly since you were protecting your orange shortcake.

He was worried, really worried and panicking too

"Y/n I can handle myself! you don't need to protect me" Boboiboy said as he was bandaging your stomach as you smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"I know but I'm your knight and shining Armour~" You spoke as you blink,causing him to blush

"I'm the one who supposed to be your knight and shining armour Y/n!:((" Boboiboy said as he pouts but you just chuckled at his response.

-« 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮  »-

He was pissed, not at you but to himself to not able to save you from falling from the stairs.

This is the reason why he would pick you up when you two are going down stairs so you won't ever got hurt again-

-« 𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮  »-

You may or may not did a stupid deathly trick that Blaze dared you too which cause you to get a broken arm by that.

He scolds you and would take care of you and waits for your arm to heal.

You're also grounded but don't worry Blaze has one too :))

-« 𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶  »-

You two were in a mission together!

He doesn't know whether he should react that you are hurt or you don't have any sort of emotion at your face even though you got shoot in the arm...

He was worried and panicking about both, he doesn't really know what to do but he tries to make you stay alive.

"Idiot you should've have been more careful!" Thunder spoke you just looked at him

"Sorry..."

Thunder would just looked away from you, blushing "just be careful ok!"

"ok..."You said as you hugged him as Thunder slowly hugged back while blushing

-« 𝓒𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮  »-

You burnt your hand because of a hot pan that you were working with and you were actually going to cook something for dinner.

Cyclone was actually with you at the time and boy he was panicking

Even though you said that you were fine since it was a little burn on your hand but he was still panicking, that he even bandage on it and he also deals with the cooking even though you said its ok but he would said no sadly.

-« 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮  »-

While you were cutting some vegetables and you cut yourself on accident as you were going to the bathroom to get the first aid but Blaze raced up to you

"Don't worry Y/n! I can help you!" Blaze said

"Blaze I can do it myse-" You got cut off by Blaze putting his mouth on your freshly cut wound on your finger, you wanted to s c r e a m but you just sigh and pushed him away.

-« 𝓘𝓬𝓮  »-

Poor you, you actually got bullied and you didn't want to tell anyone about it.

You had been hiding the bruises for quite sometime and Ice find out about it, he would dead glare the ones who would bullied you and would also take care of you :DD

-« 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷  »-

You tripped while chasing Thorn and you started to cry from the pain even though its not painful to others but you're really sensitive when comes to physical pain.

When he noticed you that you were crying, he would panic, calling Quake and crying with you.

Quake was the one who treated the wound by the way :')

-« 𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓻  »-

You always know how to deal with his fangirls but what you can't do is physically hurt them since it will probably ruined you're reputation.

So there were some fangirls that would casually hurt you like giving you cuts and etc.

when Solar find out about it, he was pissed, he would be scold his fangirls and even threatened them.

He would take care of you though

"I can handle myself..." You said

"No you can't, so  let me help you" Solar said as he was bandaging your arms as you just groan

-« 𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓻  »-

You accidentally broke one of your glassware, which causing you to have a bleeding hand when Glacier saw this he immediately pick you up and bandaging your hand.

You felt embrassed and you apologise for clumsy as he looked at you and smiled

"Darling, it's alright as long you should be more careful and alright" He said which made you smile

-« 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮  »-

You tripped and when he noticed that there was a wound in your knee he would pick you up bridal style as you two walk home.

"My king...it's not that bad" You spoke as he chuckle

"I don't want to put you down if I did you might got injured much worse than that my queen!"

-« 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓪  »-

You slipped on the wet floor causing you to have a sprained arm.

he would take care of you and will give you want you wanted especially kisses ;)