ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜɪᴍ (ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ)

—«  𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂  »—

Isn't it obvious? You definitely love his height!

You loved that how small he is and it makes him 10x cuter!

It also shows you're dominace towards him.

—« 𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮  »—

His hands, you always loved it when he would caressed you cheek with his soft and huge hands.

It calms you down but you won't admit it.

—«  𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶  »—

His chest, it makes you feel safe when you were cuddle up to him and your face is at his chest.

While he was a blushing mess, while you are just enjoying your time and love the fact that you were small to expirence this.

—« 𝓒𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮  »—

Just like him, you also love

his smile, you would do anything to protect his smile.

You would do anything to keep that smile on his face and you would always love it.

It gives you motivation to do anything.

—«  𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮  »—

His biceps, you would always admire it from a far and you won't admit it.

If you got caught, you would just excuse yourself while you are a blushing mess.

—«  𝓘𝓬𝓮  »—

His hair, because its really soft and you would always play with it and even sometimes tie  his hair.

—«  𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷  »—

His cheeks, I mean you would always squish them by now squishy they were.

You would kiss them alot too which makes Thorn really happy from the affection you are giving to him

—«  𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓻  »—

You won't 100% admit this because he will tease you.

You loved his face, he's handsome and you don't want to tell him that to his face.

—«  𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓻  »—

You loved his eyes, how calming and gentle they were.

Which makes you melt.

—«  𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮  »—

His arms, just like Thunder you also felt safe when his arms were wrapped around you.

It's also a comforting feel to you.

—«  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓪  »—

Just like Glacier's scenario, you also loved his eyes.

Because his eyes gave you inspiration and you would admire at the color of those beautiful eyes.