⚡ 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝 ⚡

✯☆✯

Originally a lemon at the end  but I can't do it, Y/n is too innocent ;-;

✯☆✯

Thunder,a man that you admire, love,and protect you from the loneliness you had endured through out your life,when you two made eye contact towards each other.

You wanted to be with his side from now on because of that and you want to protect him, sadly today he has a mission with somebody else from Tapops station it made you upset but you know that's he's job and he needs to do it.

As now you were at the training ground, training as you would ignore the pain that was aching from your body.

You always wanted to impress Thunderstorm at your skills, as you gripped on tightly on your katana trying to break the bamboos that were tied together tightly and it seems like it was hard as a log of a tree.but you didn't let that bring you down.

You ready your position as you lifted your arm straight infront of you, swinging all your might and energy put right into your right arm.

Unfortunately, you felt your wrist get sprained awfully, causing you to lose control of your swing.

You groaned in frustration but you couldn't just give up just yet, ignoring the pain and got yourself up in a stance once again to give it another go.

"That won't do" A familiar stoic male voice coming from behind you, you turned your head around to see it was Thunder as he has an expressionless face on his face as usual.

As he walked towards your and stopped by right behind you, you froze not knowing that to do as he put his hand your left shoulder and your right hand, you not noticing the blush on his face.

"idiot. you're doing it wrong,let me help" Thunder muttered as you felt your face started to heat up but you ignored it, as he moved your right hand to raise it a little bit more, helping you to find the right stance to strike.

"I Thought you were on a mission Thundy?" you asked

"It got finished faster than we expected" Thunder stated and leaning forward to get a better look. Now his face was right beside your right ear as he was sliding his hand down on your waist. This cause you to flinch at little bit at his action but soon calm down.

Thunder lightly pushed forward. "Upright" he said and you immediately complied. Then you felt his right hand on the back of your tight of your left thigh. You didn't know what you were feeling especially about this due to your lack of understanding of human emotions but you felt your face heating up as his rough hands on your smooth skin.

You were just wearing a jacket, under your jacket was just a plane white t-shirt, some black shorts, some white stockings and your favourite shoes.

Even though, you have all of that you couldn't understand why but you feel like your skin was exposed to your e-boy.

"No... Thundy is helping me, nothing else" you thought to yourself, placing your right foot on front of the other one.

"Good" He whisper into your ear, as he nibble it, just the position you two are in he was trying to be on the same height as you, as your heights were incredibly different from one another.

He let go of you and took a few steps back, signalling you that you should take a swing against the bamboo.

You lifted your arm to the left, about to swing right and through the bamboo, but before you could, you froze because you are feeling a sudden pain from your wrist,reminding you it was sprained.

"O-ow..."

Thunder immediately ran towards you, as he was carefully took your arm "What happened?" He asked "Nothing...let me do this" you muttered, Thunder sigh as he picked you up and went to to clinic to get your wrist bandage all up.

"idiot why didn't you tell me that you injured?" Thunder asked, you looked at him not deciding to answer his question but apologise instead "Sorry..." you muttered.

One of his eyebrows raised as his eyes stared right back at you, wanting you to answer to his question.

"It's because...I want to be stronger, stronger for you Thundy...that's why I didn't take any breaks while training and... Stuff" you muttered as you heard him sigh and hugged you as you hugged back "you worried me sometimes.... I hate you for that" Thunder whispered into your ear as you whisper to him back saying to word "Sorry..."