ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sʜɪᴘs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ

✯☆✯

Sorry guys for not updating, I've been busy and stress out lately.

✯☆✯

•° 𝔹𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕚𝕓𝕠𝕪 °•

He was absolutely shock that some people were shipping with you Fang.

Like really, the only Shortie that is allow to be with you was him! >:)

You would try to ignore the fact that some people are saying that "you are better with Fang instead of Boboiboy", what bothers you the most you hate when your shortcake lost confidence in himself, thinking he doesn't deserve you.

It just makes him feel sad and thinks that he need to change himself in order for other's approval or deserve to be with you :(

This is where you know things are taking too far, so on top of your lungs you shouted "CAN ANYONE STOP SHIPPING ME WITH FANG?! CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO MY SHORTCAKE?! IF SOMEONE WILL SAID TO MY SHORTIE'S FACE HE ISN'T WORTH IT FOR ME THEN YOU AREN'T WORTH IT FOR OUR TIME SUCKERS!"

You heard everyone saying "Oooo" but that doesn't matter to you as Boboiboy looked at you "you don't have to do that..." Boboiboy muttered as you smiled as you picked him up "I do! Because your the only shortie I would date"

Boboiboy smiled "Really?"

"Really!"

Boboiboy chuckle as he kissed you on the cheek "Thanks Y/n..."

"You know you missed a spot..."

"E-eh what do you mean-" Boboiboy got cut of as you gave him a peck on the lips as you smirk "ara ara~that's better now"

"Y/n!"

°• ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 •°

Well some of your coworkers seem to be fine with your relationship with Reverse but some of them just... Really shipped themselves to you.

Like you're literally like their type and it creep you out when you found out about people shipping you with themselves and when Reverse found out he was mostly there by your side, hand on his waist as he would glare at everyone he sees.

Let's just say he has been clingy and wanting for your affection so you would give him head pats and kisses from time to time to make him feel better.

He also try his best not to kill them, knowing you, you might caught him in the act.

•° 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕜𝕖 °•

He would actually has to hear this EVERYDAY. Like you would get ship with none other that Blaze!

Like you two have similar personalities, some think that you two were dating even though you are dating this g e n t l e m a n.

It stresses him out and kinda upset too,when you noticed it really made you pissed off let's just say that people are really scared of you know more then before.

As you would give alot of love and comfort for Quake by giving him a massage, kisses and hugs with him which Quake accept since if he didn't accept it you will be stubborn about it.

°• 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 •°

Wow, people shipped you with Thorn ;0

Maybe because you two are mostly wholesome like you are daydreaming most of the time or looked at the sky as he would give you a big hug and gave you a flower crown, which you thank him for.

While for Thunder.... He was "lowkey" jealous,would ignore you but those crazy shippers are getting crazier with you and Thorn he just want it to end as he grabbed you, you being close to him as you back was on his chest.

Thunder summoned his thunder sword as he was pointing it at people "Look stop shipping my bunny with my brother! I swear if I heard someone shipping then I will kill everyone in this room then myself. Get it?"

Everyone nodded, scared of what Thunder might do to them as Thunder glared at you, as you just blankly staring at him.

" What?..."

"You shouldn't have said anything about the situation!"

"But.... Thorn and I are friends"

"I...i know you two are friends but still!"

Silence was filled in the air for a while

"I just... Don't want to lose you" Thunder muttered, as you tilt your head "What?..."

"N-nothing idiot!"

"ok..." you said as cuddle him as he would cuddle back slowly, as he would smile a little bit

•° ℂ𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 °•

You are surprisingly getting shipped by... Blaze and you don't know why and you were like 👁️👄👁️.

Cyclone would ask Blaze if he likes you but the answer is no because he has more interest in chickens more than you lol.

Cyclone would frown sometimes when he heard about you getting shop right then and there by his brother.

So you decided to make him feel better as you were at the bakery, baking a cake for him as you felt a pair of arms hugging you as they put their chin on your shoulder.

It was... Your Cyclone of course!

"Hello there baby!" you greet him as you smiled as he muttered a hi from you and you notice he seem a little off "Hey is my baby alright?..." you asked as you would cupped your face against his cheeks, as you saw him frowning which made your heart cracked.

"People keep shipping you with Blaze and I don't like it..."

You just sigh as you kissed him, which made him shock as he would kiss back as you two parted, as you gave him a tender gaze "I love you and only you my baby don't worry about it"

"you sure cupcake?..."

"I promise" you said as you smiled as Cyclone sigh "I don't know..."

You whisper to him then said "Then I'll prove it later then... On the bed"

Let's say you two have a sleep over (literally a sleepover)

✯✩✯

That's all for now, I decided that I will do two parts each scenario since I don't want you guys to wait all long or weeks for updating my book HAHAHAH