ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛs

Requested by KkieYmi

Keywords:
(f/b) - favourite band
(f/m) - Favourite band member

-« 𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂 »-

You were surprised that Boboiboy actually bought you two tickets to go in your favourite band.

Well as you two were there, instead of you fangirling about your (f/b), you were laughing at Boboiboy because he can't see and his was too short.

"Y/nnnn... Stop laughing!" Boboiboy said

You looked at him and smiled "I... Just can't"

You actually decided to pick him up, the crowd was in awe when they saw you do that as the spot light of the concert was on you two, so you did to make this shortcake even more flustered.

By kissing him in public of course!

He was a blushing mess and just shoved his face at your chest while you just laugh.

-« 𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮 »-

He didn't expected you to like (f/b), it was kinda the opposite of you but he didn't cared.

You bought the tickets and you wanted Quake to go, he was happy and weird at the same time to see you like this.

Being giggly and such but what makes you happy, he will accept it.

It was a fun time, not until he realised that he left his brothers alone... By themselves....

-« 𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶 »-

Just like Quake he was also shocked that you were into this kind of stuff.

He was a bit jealous, Wait no scratch that really jealous when you were mentioning who was your favourite on your favourite band.

He won't admit it though, as you heard that they were going to plan a concert here you begged Thunder to buy you two tickets.

By using puppy eyes that you learned from Thorn,he tried his best to resist it but you being too cute he finally gave in.

Through the whole concert, he was jealous because you were squealing about your favourite band member, as you looked at him

You hugged him and kissed him

"Thank you..." You said as you smiled, making him blushed

"S-shut it baka!" Thunder said

You just continue to hug the death out of him.

-« 𝓒𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮 »-

He actually also likes (f/b),so you two would dance to their songs and sing some parts of the song.

When you two heard that they were planning to have a concert here, YOU TWO BOUGHT TICKETS IMMEDIATELY!

As you two were in the concert, you two really had fun as you two were singing along with the band quietly so you two couldn't get that much attention.

-« 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮 »-

Oh boy, it was hell,why you may ask?

Well because you actually had been fangirling about (f/m) to him and he was being an angry chicken dudu head aka a jelly chicken nugget!

Finally you convinced him to join you with a concert with you but sadly it didn't went well.

Because your stupid chicken nugget was trying to burn the whole stage!

You dragged him out of the place and gave him a good scold but he wasn't listening to you but was happy that you two were out of there

Don't ever let Blaze join you again.

-«  𝓘𝓬𝓮  »-

Even trough loud places this man is still asleep and you have to take care of him, you didn't care about the concert anymore.

All you care about the most is your Icy right now and you were huggle up to him.

-«  𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷  »-

Well you tried you're very best to not fangirl or this bean will cry.

You would hold his hand, which made the pure boy smiled

It was wholesome uwu

-«  𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓻  »-

He was lowkey jealous about it but of course his pride his bigger than everything.

As you two were on the concert he will brag how better he is and something like that.

You tried to ignored it but it finally made you snapped.

You slapped him "shut up baka!I love you more than anything else so now please shut up!" you said in a quite voice.

As Solar smiled at that and spoke "of course,everyone loves me more themselves anyway!"

This regret you're decision as you finally think of your last resort, you grabbed something in your pocket and it was duct tape and you put it on Solar's mouth.

As you watched peacefully as for Solar, well he was trying to get the duct tapeoff but Y/n also put duct tape around his arms so he couldn't take off the duct tape.

-«  𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓻  »-

You two were enjoying you're time, you happy that Glacier was interested about your favourite band.

Well what ever you are interested in, Glacier would mostly took or try to take interest in it.

You two had fun, even though the crowd of fans were screaming behind you annoys you a bit but as long as Glacier is there you still have some sanity to not scolded or snap at them.

-«  𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮  »-

He would do anything for his queen of course, so he agrees to join you in the concert.

Though there alot of girls that were flirting at your man and being his queen you would growled at them and glared them to death.

Frostfire admires that and then proceeds to tease after the concert.

-«  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓪  »-

It was unexpected for you to like such as this kind of musical taste.

Sometimes he is a bit jealous on how you would fangirl to (f/m) but you would always say that he will be always be the man of your dreams

Which made Supra smiled, as you two were in the concert, it went really well as you go to a restaurant to eat something.