ᴄᴀᴛᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ

I'm feeling off for these past few days so.... That's why I'm writing this-

I don't know what to title this-

Inspired by V1R51L

•° 𝔹𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕚𝕓𝕠𝕪 °•

As a half human and half cat, knowing that Solar had probably done this but... It doesn't matter to him for now.

You weren't even mad about it in fact it had been a dream come true, you always wanted to be a cute cat girl so you can tease your shortcake even more ;)

Because you're distracting him, how you may ask? Well... With C a t p u n s.

As Boboiboy was hugging you and he looked at you "Babe, are you ok?..." He asked as you smiled.

"Yea I'm feline purrrrrfectly fine!" You said as Boboiboy looked at you with a "Are you serious face" as you just giggle.

Anyway that aside he was having fun with this actually,you two would cuddle up though there are times that you would give this boy love bites everywhere.

If you are bold as a regular human person you are probably 10 times worse as a neko.

Like one time you were in the bathroom with him as you just staring at him with your smug smirk as he was trying to take a shower.

"Y-Y/n get out!"

"No way, you better pucker up because I will be eating you as soon as you finished taking your shower"

You made him blushed to the point that his face was red when you told him that-

°• ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 •°

As a neko you were panicking, like saying that "Oh dear god! I have a meeting today and I can't show up like this!"

Panic mode go purrrrrrr.

Reverse was trying to calm you down but you just hissed at him at just curl yourself into a ball.

"Oh... No....I'm going to be humiliated later..." you said to yourself as you started to cry a bit as Reverse put you onto his lap, as he was stroking your hair.

He made you looked at him as he used his hand to lift your chin up to make you look at him.

"Princess, don't worry about it you're going to be ok" Reverse said trying to comfort you as he was wiping your tears.

"But... But look at me! People will probably make fun me.... I just look so stupid with this cat ears and tail" You said as you looked down but Reverse made you looked at him, giving you a sweet kiss on the lips as you kissed back.

As you two parted, Reverse caressing your cheek.

"you look amazing don't worry, if they don't think that ignore them you look wonderful in my eyes so you're going to be ok" Reverse said as you smiled

"I guess if you say so..."

•° 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕜𝕖 °•