2- sʜʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs!

Part two yay, I might do an Christmas special early depending on how motivated I am.

✯☆✯

°• 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕖 •°

You guys are doing a laboratory experiment project and of course Blaze has to mess things up.

When he accidentally spilled the chemical at you then boom!of course you act like your not usual self.

You would tend to be clingy around Blaze and hide when ever you saw people walking and stuff like that.

He would tease you of course but you couldn't do anything about it instead you just hide your face against his chest as he would just tease you more about it.

Poor you ;v;

•° 𝕀𝕔𝕖 °•

Well... You're already shy so......👁️👄👁️✨

°• 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕟 •°

He was crying, you had been hiding and running away from him ever since you two were messing around with Solar's stuff.

Quake was disappointed at you two for playing around with Solar's stuff of course but seeing his cinnamon roll and totally not the  f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶.

Of course this has something to deal with playing around with Solar's chemicals, as Quake and Thorn would go to his lab and of course Solar would scolded Thorn as Quake would glare at him to make a cure for you, then he stops as he started working on it.

This past few days has been h e l l for him. Why? You would ran away from him it just breaks him and thinks he is not worth your time anymore :((

Then finally the cure is finished of course he would think of something how he would chase you then pin you down, making you drink the potion then poof! You are back into being normal now.

As you two were blushing at the position you two at "T-Thornie? Why are we in a position like this?" you asked

"I-I... Its nothing!"

•° 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕣 °•

You were experimenting things and as then a loud explosion can heard and of course Solar heard it.

He immediately went to the chemistry lab and as he heard someone groaned aka you as he approached you, he realised that it was you.

"Y/n?Babe are you alright?" Solar asked as you slowly trying to walk away from him.

"Babe?.."

"G-get away from me!" You said as Solar was actually confused why you are acting this way as he looked at the surroundings it seem like you were testing something and it failed and the potion made you like this.

Solar gave you a smirk as he picked you up
" Don't worry darling! I will find a cure for you!" He said as you started to blush

"Can you pick me up properly though?... You're smaller than me after all..." you said quietly as you looked away from him

° Yes I'd changed this Y/n's height, that's why Solar is smaller now °

As Solar felt something shatter, maybe his pride but that doesn't matter to him right now he wants the old you back, after all he likes getting hit by you—

Of course he would find the cure for you and also scolded you for not being careful enough once you are back to normal.

°• 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕣 •°

He was trying to find you, he didn't mean to made you run away from him after all this is probably the side affect of the potion.

"Y/n... My dear.. Please come out where ever you are. We will find the cure for this don't worry" Glacier said as you heard it, sighing as you finally get outside of your hiding spot as you would poke Glacier's shoulder to get his reaction.

As you did that, he immediately turned his head to you and giving you a hug.

"My dear, you're here! Good I thought you might go missing or something like that and I don't want that to happened to you" Glacier said as he made you looked at him, as he would stroke your cheeks with his hand.

As for you, you just stay silent and blushing alot as Glacier picked you up in bridal style "Let's get you home shall we?" Glacier said looking at you, giving you a gentle smile as you smiled back and just hide your face at his chest.

He would chuckle as he walked you home and also stay with you for a while.

•° 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 °•

He is much more worse than Ice, Blaze, And Cyclone combine with the teasing.

You better run for your life girl if you want to walk still but either way he would protect you at all cost and be your guard dog at 24/7 but just don't stay with him when school is over or something might happened

*wink wink*

°• 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕣𝕒 •°

He's shy and you're shy, you don't really show it but you would most of the time would looked away from him and he would do the same.

You guys are totally adorbs! He would also be more clingy to you and try to protect you and you guys would shyly kiss each other when you guys are alone.

Over all,it's wholesome

✯✩✯

Lol its done, anyway I don't really know what to do with Frostfire's and Supra's  parts so I just go "randomness go brrrr". Anyway I wanted to ask yall I need nicknames for all the Y/n(s)

Why? Well.... I wanted to do a scenario that all Y/n(s) will meet up and then would probably meet the Bbb(s) one by one

Wait am I talking sense? Lol I'm not the best at explaining things sorry hehe.

Anyway that's all owo

✯☆✯