Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛɪɴᴇ

This is just randomness tbh lol, anyway I will be doing a voice reveal tomorrow and I shall ask you guys... What do you want for 5k special lol? I have no ideas what to do tbh sorry about that.

•° 𝔹𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕚𝕓𝕠𝕪 °•

You being outgoing and care free you are, you wanted to go outside but you really can't due to this pandemic.

"Ugh... Why can't this pandemic ended sooner?!" you said in frustration as you groan as Boboiboy was beside you.

"Don't worry babe, it will end soon as least we still have each other.right?"Boboiboy said as he gaved you a smile.

Then you suddenly have an idea pop out from your head as you gave him a smug smirk,pinning him to the couch

"At least we can have alot of fun without anyone disturbing us~" You said as you winked at him, as for him he was a blushing mess.

"Y/n get off of me!" Boboiboy said

"Never~"

°• ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 •°

He didn't really care about this quarantine but you on the hand... No...

Why you may ask? Well you do got a job as a detective and loves mysteries and you being stuck in your house with your boyfriend sometimes makes you so bored.

Then he got an idea popped up into his head to make you watched Sherlock Holmes with him!

Let's just say you guys got addicted to it.

•° 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕜𝕖 °•

You were really chaotic, you were actually staying in his place which includes with his brothers.

You and Blaze = Chaotic duo
You and the trio trouble makers = Super C h a o t i c.

You would prank people in the household with Blaze or with Cyclone and Thorn but mostly with Blaze.

Quake was trying his best to stop you guys but don't worry you would help him with most of the house chores or with him cooking and stuff.

°• 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 •°

You guys both didn't really care about the quarantine, you guys did play and learn alot of intruments while at it.

What makes him annoyed is that... You always sleep... Which makes him quite irritated when he wants to spend sometime with you but overall it was great.

•° ℂ𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 °•

Baking 24/7!

You two really love baking so you guys tried to make new recipes or even try new things along with it.

When two also do Tik Tok for fun.

°• 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕖 •°

You didn't really care about this quarantine since you are used being inside more than being in the outside world.

While you were just reading your book as your chicken head boyfriend decided to annoy you.

"Babe let's play!" Blaze said as you rolled your eyes

"No.Can't you see I'm reading a book here?" you said as you still continue to read your book

"But I'm BOREEEED" Blaze said as you sigh, slightly feeling irritated getting disturb at your lovely and peaceful silence.

"Fine..."You said as you two decided to play Mario Cart and you guys also take care of chickens during this time.

•° 𝕀𝕔𝕖 °•

You were ok with the quarantine because you can't handle people staring at you and you wanted to just stay at home not being with the outside world due to how timid you can be.

You two would cuddle alot, watch a few movies but mostly sleep but you really enjoyed those times so you didn't mind.

°• 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕟 •°

You guys all really did was taking care of plants, playing and cause some trouble.

You two would prank each other all most of the time as Quake tried to make you two not cause any troubles.

Overall you two were mostly just wholesome.

•° 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕣 °•

Of course his man... Will try to find a cure for this pandemic and.. He forced you to helped him.

"Babe...can we stop we just going to keep failing and I just want to relax a bit with you!" you said

"No way! I need to find a cure if I did then I would be so famous!" Solar said as you rolled your eyes as you karate chop him in the head, dragging him with you to the kitchen

"We are going to relax and I will freaking kick your nuts!" You said

"But babe-" Solar was about to complain but you slapped him

"No!"

°• 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕣 •°

Cuddles? Check, Kisses? Check, Tea parties? Check, SLOW DANCING WITH HIM? Check!

You loved enjoying your time with him as he also enjoys it, as he mostly would admire alot you.

•° 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 °•

You guys were HELLA bored, you guys tried to prank each other, compete with each other but you two got really bored with it since it doesn't feel the same as you guys were outside.

You groan "I wish this Covid was a person so I can beat them up so we won't be locked inside this place!" you said as Frostfire looked at you

"LET ME JOIN BABE!" Frostfire said as you smiled and looked at him

"OH HELL YOU WILL!" You said to him.

°• 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕣𝕒 •°

He was being clingy to you alot as you were reading a book he would cuddle you as he would crook his head towards your neck.

As always you guys will always enjoy the silence with each other, talking to each other isn't a thing to you two but showing affection towards actions is the best thing you loved about him.

It's done yay, anyway rawr-