ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ

-« 𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂  »-

Everyone was scared of you, that even the principal told you to not even go to school when you have your period.

Why you may ask? Well you're really cranky when you have your period.

Like if people messed with you when you have your period they should expect that they will have a broken bone from that.

The only person who isn't afraid of you is of course your orange shortcake!

Though there at times you would snap at him but he tries to stay with you and makes you calm down.

He will give you everything you wanted, he even bought pads for you.

He will panic and worried about you 24/7 when he isn't with you.

-« 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮  »-

Would be really gentle and soft towards you, will buy anything you asked for especially pads.

Tries to cook for you, he will also panic but doesn't shows it.

Really scared if you got mad randomly but won't show it

There would be alot of kisses!

-« 𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮  »-

Of course he would prepare like a schedule and the things you need for it.

You're really needy when you have your period that's why when it's that time of the month he would come to your house to watch over you.

You two would cuddle alot and sadly he would only cook something really healthy which made you complain but you ate it anyway.

Quite nervous when you got mad at him randomly and he will try to calm you down gently

-« 𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶  »-

To be honest and here he thought it was going to chaotic but all you did was sleep....

You would ask him to cuddle with you and also ask him to cook food for you.

He would show his soft side when you have your period :))

-« 𝓒𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮  »-

You're mood can randomly change from time to time like sad to mad or mad to happy.

Would buy you alot of chocolate, would happily do anything you asked for.

Will try to cook for you

He's the only thing that makes you calm down when you have an outburst.

-« 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮  »-

He doesn't really understand it and wants to question you but you're change of mood terrifies him.

Would cook for you and would be less troublesome when you have your period.

-« 𝓘𝓬𝓮  »-

You're mood is nothing but sadness, so all you did was cry.

He would comfort you by giving you alot of cuddles and asking you to sleep with him so you won't feel the pain.

Would give you alot of kisses and cooks food for you.

-« 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷  »-

He would ask you alot of questions about it and you are trying your best to not snap at him.

He would try to calm you down but fails but Quake gave him advice so he gives you alot of flowers and chocolate which made you feel better.

Kisses on the cheeks are a must!

-« 𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓻  »-

Quite scared actually, since if you're already cranky without your period now you are twice as stubborn now!

He would become sweeter these days and won't hesitate to swallow his pride

Would give you alot of  gifts to make you feel better

-« 𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓻  »-

Stays by your side most of the time

Also prepares when you have your blood month

GENTLENESS OVERLOAD!

kisses and cuddles are a must!

-« 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮  »-

Definitely would buy anything just for you

Kisses alot of kisses

He would be really clingy

-« 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓪  »-

You're mood most of the time is sad so he would give you alot of headpats and kisses.

You would cling to him alot but he doesn't mind since he doesn't want you to cry TwT