2 - ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ

I had fun while doing Blaze's part... Pfffttt and... We're close to 666 votes 👁️👄👁️

•° 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕖 °•

You guys decided to go an vacation with your friends and his brothers at this quite expensive resort that you had been wanting to go to.

As he decided to meet up with you around the waterfalls, you might be wondering where do they get this tickets well...let's have a flash back shall we?

× Flashback... ×

Blaze was hanging out with Cyclone and Thorn as they come across a k i s s i n g contest and they were giving out tickets to go to the resort.

Blaze wanted to participate in that contest because you wanted to go there so he had to do it, so he literally had to beg for Cyclone to join with him in the contest.

So they enter it guess who won? They did! They immediately ride to the street that all of you guys live in the same neighbourhood as Blaze knocked the door out.

"Blaze! Not the door!" You said as you whined

"GUYS WE NEED TO GO NOW!" Blaze said

"Eh why?" Thunder asked while he was looking at his phone.

"We are going to a vacation!The plane will leave in an hour!" Blaze said

"Why did you guy even get the tickets?..." you asked

"NOT IMPORTANT LET'S START PACKING BEFORE THE PLANE LEAVES!" Cyclone said as he started to went to Thunder's and his house to pack things as he was dragging Thunder.

As the others started to pack quickly after that, they started to drive towards the airport.

Though you guys had a feeling you forgot something or a certain someone...

«•Solar's POV•»

As I walked outside of my room, as he was trying to find you and the rest.

"Where are they?...." I asked to myself as I just smirked "Well at least I can have the house by myself!Knowing that they will come back later or something like that" I said

«•End of Solar's POV and Flash back...•»

"Blaze you said you need me? What is it?" you said as you were admiring around your surroundings.

As he grabbed your hands with his left hand as he grabbed the box with ring inside, as he looked at you with love and passion deep into his red ruby eyes.

"Y/n, ever since I had met you since in high school I felt there would be a strong connection for us... So will you marry me?" Blaze said as you were quite shock that he can be this romantic just for you, as you kissed him on the cheeks

"Why of course you big fat chicken nugget" you said as you hugged him

"OI! I ain't a fat chicken nugget!" Blaze said as you chuckle

"Yea sure..."

°• 𝕀𝕔𝕖 •°

It was your birthday, as everyone was giving your gifts and of course he was the last one to give it to you.

He wasn't really there at your birthday do you know where he was? He was inside of the present, you were quite sad that he wasn't there at your birthday since it wasn't feel the same as with your boyfriend.

As least he bring you a gift which makes you better but what you didn't know that he was inside of it as you opened it, you saw him kneeled down in one knee as he opened the box.

You started to blush knowing that Ice planned this

"Happy birthday babe..." Ice said as he smiles "Will you marry me?" Ice asked as you started to tear up hugging him

"Of course!" you said as Ice gave you a peck on the lips.

I'm doing a part three because... I literally had no ideas for Thorn-