⚠︎ 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 ⚠︎

✯☆✯

For my child, kira_steph123

✯☆✯

Reverse was happy when he got a chance to date you even the fact that you loved him back, just makes him in love with you even more.

The problem is.... You're always busy, I mean you are quite a busy woman and Reverse understands why but sometimes he felt lonely when you are too caught up with work. I mean you are a detective that always solve crime cases and it makes you slept late sometimes trying to solve it.

Right now you two are in your office as you were working, as for him he was trying to find something to entertain himself.

"Babe I'm bored can you stop working and just spend some time with me?" Reverse asked as you looked at him for a minute then looked away to continue focusing on your work.

"Sorry I can't rev, I need to finish documenting this today maybe tomorrow" you said as you were still focusing on the screen,feeling bad that you are working instead of spending time with your wonderful boyfriend.

Reverse just sigh and went you, he would poke you and tickle you in summary, he's trying to distract you.

"Rev no..."

This is where he picked you up and sat down on your chair, then put you on his lap "E-eh? mister what are you trying to do?" you asked him, crossing your arms.

As Reverse buried his face against your neck, you can feel his hot breath against your skin "I just... want to spend time with you... can we be like this for a while.." He said as he was nuzzling his forhead against your neck.

you gave him a smile "Of course"

Now him cuddling up so close to you, this is really not the time to work right now you want to spend time with your boyfriend for a bit then continue with your work.

as you changed your position a bit to make yourself comfortable as his chest was at your face, as you lay down against it as your arms were wrapped around his waist.

Reverse let out a chuckle as he would stroke your hair as you two cuddle for a while.

✯☆✯

You know, I always imagine him being a soft boy towards you only and only harsh to other people lmao.