sɪɴɢɪɴɢ

Uh.... If you clicked/check this because you think I was going to sing no, this will be a scenario haha :')

Anyway, I have a sore throat right now so I can't really sing but I might sing when it's around... Wednesday aka December 2 :))

Might probably pick a sad song but still-

Anyway let's start shall we?
If you don't/can't sing imagine gurl you can do it uwu

✯☆✯

•° 𝔹𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕚𝕓𝕠𝕪 °•

When comes to singing, you don't bother to even quiet it down or let anyone not hear you.

You just go with the flow and chill and dang some people want to have that confidence like yours.

Boboiboy admired you when you would sing and you would tease him sometimes because of that, you also sing him to sleep sometimes when he can't sleep!

"Eiffellll can you sing me a lullaby to sleep? I can't sleep :((" Boboiboy said as you chuckle

"Aren't you a little too old for this kind of thing babe?" you said as you gave him a grin

"N-No...."

"Fine, I will sing a lullaby for a big baby like you!" You said as you giggle

"Y/n I'm not a baby!"

"You are!"

°• ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 •°

Well normally you would just hum a song because it will just lessen your stress a bit from work but for a few days you had been secretly singing quietly to yourself.

What you didn't know was that he was there the whole time and the next he would ask you to sing which you gladly accpect.

•° 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕜𝕖 °•

When comes to singing, you would just do it when you are bored or just made a song that is about your bae of course.

When comes to singing your voice sounds really different! You are more gentle and soft when comes to singing actually.

Of course you got by Quake singing " I do adore"

He was shock that he can hear you sing this gracefully as he would smile and went up to you.

"Can you sing that again?" Quake asked you as you were shock that he found out that you know how to sing.

"You know for a girl like you, I didn't expect you to have a such a delicate voice" Quake said as you playfully rolled your eyes.

"Yea, yea just don't tell the chicken brain about it"

°• 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 •°

O h m a h g o s h, you were so ADORABLE when you were singing!

You would also play the bass along singing it as well, you didn't noticed that Thunder was watching you from a behind then you looked back at him and stared at him.