ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ!

-« 𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂  »-

He was surprised that you can bake.

You would always put frosting on his face and lick it off from his face.

Causing him to get really  flustered

After you guys were done you asked him if you could feed him, he was blushing but said yes anyway.

As you were going to feed him... Well instead of you putting the fork inside his mouth you kissed him instead

You smirked "you know, you're the sweetest thing out there shortie~"

Boboiboy would pout "Y/nnnn as much I love your kisses but feed me!"

You would pout and said "you want cake instead of me? :(("

"T-that doesn't what I meant N/n!"

"Then can I eat you for dessert? ;)" You said as you wink and poor boy he started to had a nose bleed and fainted

"Oops... I got carried away.." You said as you pick him up and put him on the couch.

-«  𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮   »-

You were cutting some vegatables and Reverse saw you, so he came up to you putting his arms on your waist as he would watch your every move.

"Let me guess, you will stay with me for a while my dear?" You spoke as you started to put a piece of steak into the hot pan.

He just hummed as a response and crook his face into your neck.

You just chuckle at him as you continue to cook as you were two just enjoy the silence.

As you served it to him he would compliment you alot.

-« 𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓺𝓪𝓾𝓴𝓮  »-

You made desserts alot and no one knows about it, you were making chocolate Éclairs.

You actually hadn't bake these before and you only looked trough at some books on how to make it and it looks quite hard to be honest

As you put them on the oven and you notice that Quake was actually had been there for a while

"E-eh Quake?" You spoke as you looked at him

"I didn't know you can bake my dear" Quake spoke as he paused for a minute "Quite impressive of you to bake Éclairs, how many times did you baked it?" Quake asked as he gave you a smile

"Well... Its my first time baking it so I just hope it goes well" You spoke as Quake just hummed as you two waited after sometime you removed the pastry from the oven and put it on the plate.

It actually looks good and you were quite happy about it as you take a bite from it and it taste good.

You feed one to Quake, though it was cliché but you don't care anymore you're too happy that you accomplished something in your life that was successful :')