ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜɪs ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs

Request by kira_steph123

-«  𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂  »-

You purposely made him jealous, why?

Because you think his hella cute when he is being a jelly short cake.

You were talking to Fang and you saw Boboiboy who wasn't very far away, you gave Fang a hug and Boboiboy immediately saw it and ran towards you two.

Grabbed by your waist and glare at Fang

"Y/n can only hug me!" Boboiboy said as Fang gave him a weird look and left

I looked at him and kissed his cheek

"You're so cute!" I said

"Y/nnnn.. You do that on purpose didn't you?!" Boboiboy said as he pout while you chuckle

"Yep!"

You can hear Boboiboy playfully growled as he started to chase you and you laughing because its impossible to be able to catch you since you're really tall and he has small legs.

-«  𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮  »-

He rarely got jealous but there was this one time...

You were actually going to your boyfriend's house well not to visit him but visit your idiotic best friend.

You and Blaze always treats each other like siblings and people assume alot that you two were dating despite you are dating the student Council president.

You wanted to tell Blaze your fun and yet dangerous stunt at him immediately so that's why you were at their house

As you were there and Quake answered the door, you ignored him by ran passed by him and you immediately went towards Blaze's room.

He saw you went towards Blaze's room as he felt a tint of envy that was inside of him

"It's ok Quake, Y/n is just going to spend time with Blaze as her best friend nothing more... Don't be jealous.." Quake thought to himself after a few minutes he can't take it anymore as he barge in the room.

As you two looked at him as he looked at you two that were playing on a xbox.

As you were dragged by Quake outside, you were about to complain but he spoke something

"Please don't leave me..."

Those words made you shock as you hugged him

"Hey... Look I may hung out with that bird brain but that doesn't mean I love him more than you, you will always had the place inside my heart" You said as you cringed at those cliché words but it made Quake smiled and hugged back.

-«  𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶  »-

You and Thorn, are such cinnamon rolls! Even if you don't show that much emotion, people would still call you cute since you are curious about EVERYTHING!