ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇs ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ (ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ)

-« 𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂 »-

You're confidence and how carefree you are.

You always feel confident and carefree when you were with him on a mission or the gang on a hard mission.

You tried to over thinking about things since you know it can only make things worse.

-« 𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮 »-

You're spunk, you're loud and proudful and kind of a douchebag.

Especially when comes to new people.

He finds it attractive and when you're screaming profanities at Thunder or Blaze and he loves it and doesn't know why.

-« 𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶 »-

You're patience, as a person who lacks emotions and you couldn't really understand it.

As Thunder was trying to teach you how and it was surprising went well, you didn't feel frustrated and you are willing to wait to learn more.

You are also an understanding person.

-« 𝓒𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮 »-

You're energy, You had the same energy exactly as him.

You would always greet him with your dopey smile, it makes him smile after all your his happiness and his was yours.

He also loves you're kindness, since you would always give homeless people some of you pastries which you made Cyclone fall for you even more

-« 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮 »-

You're solitude, He doesn't admit but sometimes he feels really stressed by somethings.

You two will give each other some nice cuddles.

So he goes to you as you were listening vent about this feelings or what he is stressed about, as he falls asleep with made you smile.

-« 𝓘𝓬𝓮 »-

You're timidness.

You're really shy and no confidence in yourself, Ice thinks that it's really cute that your were being a shy person.

He also wants you to get more confidence, which made you smile when you heard him saying that.

-« 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷 »-

You're childishness, you're really childish just like him.

You two would often play on the swings and some stuff that children that might do.

You two didn't care after all the people in your school thinks your the cutest couple ever.

-« 𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓻 »-

You're stubbornness.

He loves it when you fight back when comes to him, he thinks you're really cute

Especially when he saws you fighting with his fangirls since they insulted you.

You were an angry potato.

-« 𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓻 »-

You're gentleness.

As a dancer you looked gentle and act gentle, especially towards animals and him.

-« 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 »-

You're competitiveness,You always loved to challenge Frostfire and you weren't backing up.

He loves it when show this side of you, especially in bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When you lose, you will promise that you will beat his ass next time.

He loves the challenge and the excitement you bring into it!

It's like living a life on a tightrope.

-« 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓪 »-

You're quietness, just like him he rarely spoke so he enjoys the time you two spend by cuddling, each other and reading books.

Also he loves how understand you really are.