ɪᴛ's ʜɪs ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ!

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲!𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲?

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐛-𝐝𝐚𝐲...𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞!

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐨'𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐨 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 ;0;

☾︎ 𝐁𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐛𝐨𝐲 ☽︎

You would plan a party for him, you asked Gopal and Fang to distract him.

While you and your other friends help, you would cook for his birthday celebration and of course you also made a 7th layer cake just for your baby boy!

You also spoil him with alot of gifts as well, when he arrives at your place he should be prepared for all the pampering that you going to give him.

Like kisses, hugs, and... Yea that's all 100%

If he wants something like you know what, you will give it to him of course you need to ask consent, because consent is h o t.

⚠︎ 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 ⚠︎

Well Reverse doesn't really care about birthdays in general, and you know that but you still want to give him something at least.

You don't really know who to invite because well Reverse seem to be only talking to you and you only, maybe because others are still scared of this marshmallow head.

You would just gave him a cake and some cuddles.

Overall as long as he got something from you that's all he cares about.

♧︎︎︎ 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐤𝐞 ♧︎︎︎

You don't really know what you want to do for Quake, like literally since you suck at romance or give something for someone, especially for someone as special as Quake.

Then finally know, you decided to take Quake to the beach so he can relax from his chaotic home, You threaten his other brothers than if they cause trouble you swear to your life that you will grab a flamethrower and burn them alive one by one.

You also bake him doughnuts because you know he doesn't really like cake that much.

You two had a relaxing day at the beach!

⚡ 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 ⚡

You... Actually forgot that he was his birthday, you were also asleep the whole morning and afternoon.

Actually no,he actually forgot to tell you! Don't ask me how, it happens.

When he noticed that you were missing especially at his own birthday, he was really worried but then when he checked your room. He was absolutely dumbfounded, seeing you asleep so peacefully.