ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs

Minor swearing :))

-«  𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂  »-

You can get jealous really easily and you were mostly friends with his fangirls and you were ok with them.

You just appreciate that they gave admiration and love to your orange shortcake but... if some of them tried to even do a thing to him, like trying to kiss him and many more.

You gave them warnings, first warning is you glared at them, second warning is you innocently smiled at them while staring into their souls, they know that they were dead by now, and third is you would grabbed your weapon, ready to strike them.

If they did even dared to not listen to your final warning, oh they were going to one way ticket straight to hell if they dare to make you snap.

Hell there was also an accident of you jumping of the window with Boboiboy, because you were only jealous to a girl that he was helping!

That's why everyone is scared of you when you were mad or jealous, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR ON YOUR PERIOD!

-«  𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮  »-

You rarely got jealous, since you think it's stupid but when you are...you don't show any mercy to the person

"QUAKKE FUCKING LET GO!" you shouted as Quake has holding you back to not cause any problem

"Darling, it's alright! Also don't use that filthy mouth of yours!"

-«  𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶  »-

You were confused on how you were feeling today, like when you saw Thunder with his stupid fangirls.

You just want to eliminate them and use them as your toys to play with.

Y a n d e r e alert!

You would ignored him for a whole day and he didn't act like he cared but deep inside he was truly worried and scared that you hate him now.

"Y/n..." Thunder called you out but you ignored him while you were playing on your bass that Thunder bought for you actually.

He grabbed you and you stared at him

"Don't give me that attitude! This isn't you, you idiot!"

As you felt tears in your eyes, which made Thunder became even more worried about you.

"I... I don't understand what I'm feeling..."

Which made Thunder paused for a minute

"Did something happened?...." Thunder said in a soft voice

"When ever I see a girl with you a I got... This weird feeling..." you said as you look down which made Thunder realised that you were jealous

He started to blush and hug you which made you shock as you hugged back

"I-idiot... Don't be jealous... I love you more than anything..." Thunder said which made you smile.