2 - ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ

This have been one of my drafts since what, around last month? So I have to finish it.

-« 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮  »-

It will take sometime for him to notice that you aren't act as you normally would.

Like you didn't even bother to do anything, even trying to keep your classmates shut up you just have a straight face on and just ignored it.

Blaze would try to talk to you what was wrong with you but you just push him out of the way, you just feel like you wanted to do this alone and wanted to make you feel yourself better without worrying anyone.

You cut communications to all of your friends and hell even Blaze himself, he would try to call you out but you just ignored him.

Then he finally got tired of it as he would pin you to the wall, glaring at you "Why have you been acting so weird Y/n?!" Blaze asked you as you just stayed in silent as you were trying to find a way out of this.

"It's nothing Blaze. I'm totally alright" You said as you just looked down sometimes you can't really understand yourself why you are feeling this way.

Maybe from stess?I guess after all being a vice president is a hard work already and you trying to be consistent with everything just makes your head hurt alot and made you feel emotionally, physically, and mentally tired with it.

You just feel like you wanted to relax for once and feel like you just need some space for yourself.

"What do you mean it's "nothing", there's something wrong with you and you better tell me!"Blaze said as you just give him a frustrated sigh.

"I don't know ok?!" you looked at him with a sad look as you look away from him "I... Just feel like I need sometime alone..." you spoke in a quiet voice as for Blaze, he didn't really know what to say.

As he hugged you which surprised you but you slowly hugged back,Blaze made you looked at him as he was caressing your cheek.

"If... You need some help just remember I'm always there for you" Blaze said as you just gave him a small smile.

"Yea.... I will remember that"

-« 𝓘𝓬𝓮  »-

This man can read you like a book of course, he knows how you act when you are sad, angry, shock, happy, and especially your mental breakdowns.

Like one time you excused yourself to him to go into the bathroom to do some business but he knows what you were doing in there, you were crying.

He couldn't bear it, his human heat pad being like this though he knows that he isn't really the best at comforting but still tries willing to make you feel better.

You were an emotional roller coaster, so this would happen really often as you would went to Ice cuddling with him as you were ranting about it.

He hated it when he saw you like this but the only thing he can try and do is making you feel better with passionate and loving kisses with cuddles of course.

-« 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷  »-

You became really aggressive and would glare at everyone who had come across your way.

Everyone was actually quite terrified, well after all they didn't saw you acting like this so they aren't really used to it.

Thorn was really scared to approach you, well he does not know you had this side of you that's why but then one day.

He was going to the school garden as he heard someone sobbing.As he was trying to sneak who it was,it was you.

You sitting on a bench as you were sobbing "Why do I act or feel this way!?" You asked yourself as Thorn was there stood still not knowing what to do.

Then je decided to walk towards you and hugged you "My flower, what happened to you? Tell me what's wrong!" Thorn said as you looked at him, ashamed that he saw your state like this.

"T-Thorn.... I don't know anymore...Everything makes me tired and I just feel like I wanted to give up already...." you said as you looked down, trying to wipe down tears that was on your face as Thorn made you looked at him as he cupped his hands around your face.

"Don't worry flower!We will this feeling away from you so you can be happy again! Happy... With me..." Thorn said those last three words quietly as you smiled.

"Yea... Let's find it out together"

-« 𝒮ℴ𝓁𝒶𝓇  »-

He would immediately notice what was wrong with you like of course you don't like punch him or hurt him at all.

You were really quiet when he tries to flirt with you and you would just ignore it as you would just lay your head down against the table covering your face.

Through out the whole day you had been acting like that so he decided to let his pride down and helped you.

He would lift you up bridal style to walk you home as you two were at your house as he was about to leave, you grabbed his arm

"Stay here.... You lamp face.." you said as Solar smiled as he stay there at your house for a while until you feel better.

A h, so sorry for not updating I've been busy lately so that's why I will make a part three of this but it will take a while :))