ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ?

Request by: NurulHidayu106

What happened you may asked? Well.... Let's just say it's mostly all Solar's fault.

I might used They and Them pronouns alot so.... Here goes nothing.

✯☆✯

•° 𝔹𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕚𝕓𝕠𝕪 °•

He or.... She was panicking? Why you were coming over to their house today and then Solar accidentally turned them into a girl.

"Waaah! Why Solar you had done this to meeee?! You could have at least try and made me taller but noooo you turned me into a girl instead with that stupid failed expirment of yours! What will Effiel think of me now?!" Boboiboy said as the front door was opened...

"Shortie, where are you?!" You said as you decided to open the front door because you have been actually been there for a while now and you grew tired of waiting and standing in the front door so you decided to let yourself in.

"AH SHE'S HERE!" Boboiboy said as they hid behind Solar, glaring "oh hey Solar! Where's your older brother?" you asked as you noticed a girl that seem to looked like your shortcake "Who are you?..."

"U-um let me explain..." The girl said "Eh... Alright?.."

After everything was explained to you, you were laughing.

"E-effiel don't laugh!"

You would pinch Boboiboy's cheeks as you were hugging with them "I just... Think you're really cute as a girl" you said with a smirk.

This cause your shortcake to blush and hid to your chest, as you looked at Solar, giving him a smile while giving him a dead glare "you better turn my shortie back to normal, k?"

Sometimes Solar thinks you might be even scarier than Quake-

°• ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 •°

Unlike Boboiboy, he was the opposite he was more calm yet kinda upset about him turning into a girl.

You can't help but stare at those dem curves tho, like they are t h i c c.

You would help Solar to make the cure since you know even though your babe doesn't show it.He wants to be turned back to normal ASAP.

You would cuddle with them alot as well.

•° 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕜𝕖 °•

He was disappointed at his brother for being careless and reckless with his experiments and now he got turned into a girl they are scolding him, you were actually in the household right now at Quake's bed laying down and playing some video games.

As you were enjoying yourself play rhythm games, then Blaze barge in "OI UGLY!"

you groaned as you closed your phone and glared at Blaze "What?"

"Quake got turned into a girl"

when you heard that, you started to snort and laugh "You have to be joking right?"

When you realised that he wasn't joking due to the fact he wasn't laughing with you at all

As you immediately know where to go, as you broke the door to Solar's lab "SOLAR! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY QUAKE!"

"My door!"

"Darling calm down..."The girl who was supposedly your boyfriend walked towards you and gave you a hug then you lool at them.

" You know... I think we should switch genders instead"

Quake was silent as they smacked you "lightly" on the head as you would groaned in pain and muttered "Jeez.... I was just joking"

•° 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 °•

You don't even know how to react well... you always don't know how to react anyway so....

you just had a blank expression, staring who was your boyfriend that got turned into a girl as they were trying to beat the heck out of Solar due to Solar turning them into a female.

As Quake was trying to stop to Thunder from attacking Solar, as you would watch while Ice was beside you as Ice gave you an bag of chips "Wanna watch instead of dealing with that?" Ice asked you as you looked at him, opening the bag of chips and putting one on your mouth "Yea sure...."

When Thunder saw that they immediately grabbed you and glared at Ice "This is mine, thank you very much...." Thunder said as they would dragged you to their room as you were cuddled up with them.

"Don't talk to him!" Thunder said as you looked at them "But... Ice is my friend...." You said as you blinked "Just... just never mind" Thunder looked away from you as you buried your face against their face "Oi! w-what are you doing?!"

Thunder was waiting for your response as they heard you snoring which made them know that you were asleep as Thunder face palm "Ice 2.0...."

°• ℂ𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 •°

You are helping to find the cure with Solar and you would also apologise to him for Cyclone being careless especially with Solar's things.

You are most certainly would be there with them 24/7 now after all, you don't want Cyclone to cause trouble so you try to keep them busy being with you is the key to that.

✯✩✯