ᴛᴏᴘ ᴏʀ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ [ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ]

✯☆✯

𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞,𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜 𝐫 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐞 𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀

𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨...𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞...

✯☆✯

⚠︎𝐖 𝐚 𝐫 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 ! ⚠︎

𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭,𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭,𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧...𝐨𝐤....

✯☆✯

• 𝔹𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕚𝕓𝕠𝕪 •

No matter what he will do, he will be always be the bottom #BottomBoboiboySupremacy 😔✨

You're a top, well everyone does know that. You think it was cute that he was trying to dominate you,even though it was impossible.

You would always take care of him after you guys are done the deed.

You always make sure if he's comfortable :))

• ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 •

Mostly a top, though there are sometimes that he will be willing to be bottom only when he gets bored or not wanting to do all the work.

He's the one who would take care of you after the deed.

• 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕜𝕖 •

Mostly a switch, he's very gentle with you when he's top after all he is taking care for you, as for you were much rougher than him when you are being a top.

No hickeys for you though, he doesn't want to hurt you after all. He also likes being the bottom he likes how affection you gave into him.

Of course him being the mom bae, he would try to take care of you but you declined because you want to take care of. him instead.

• 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 •

How the hell can he be a bottom huh?
You're really innocent so when comes to these things you just let Thunder do his thing.

He most likely tie you up with ribbons and also lifting up your legs (if you know what I mean if you saw the lemon... somewhere...)

He's trying his best to be gentle with his actions because of you, be grateful.

Will stop if you feel uncomfortable.

Kinky 👌

• ℂ𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 •

My baby... 😔
He's a switch, while you two are doing the deed you two are like two curious kids that got nothing to do other then do random stuff.

When you two are doing the deed, you guys are actually quite goofy when you guys are doing it, like making sex jokes and teasing each other.

"I'll turn you into a birthday cake baby~"

He's really needy...

• 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕖 •

Bottom you're a bottom, Blaze can't accept to be or even try to be one so you have no choice babe.

Always like to handcuffed you, you don't know why, you don't know how he get that. it's better to not quesiton it. But you do wonder he might stole it from a cop or something.

Teases you alot

• 𝕀𝕔𝕖 •

As much as he low-key wants to be a bottom, he is a top because you're too shy to even do anything.

He can be gentle, can be rough. just tell him how or what you want.

you know what he didn't expect that you being dirty minded, well as what some people may say "The shyest people are the horniest people".

loves to give you love bites everywhere

"I will make sure that you can't walk tomorrow so you will cuddle me for the next day"

• 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕟 •

How can two children will be able to do IT. I mean.... they aren't really innocent if you remember them being yanderes for each other but still 😔

Even if you two do know what that is, you guys weren't even sure how to do it or have the will to do it.

#BottomCouple😔✨

• 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕣 •

Believe it or not ...he's a switch boo 😔

I mean you are a sadist to him but you made sure you don't take things too far, this part can make his pride go down to the grave you know.

you guys had... lots of toys to play with if you know what I mean

Kinky mf 👌

• 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕣 •

A switch,because he wants to be fair with you.

GENTLE TO THE MAX BABY

Would say about how amazing you were as a person in general, making you feel confident in yourself.

After the deed he will do absolutely anything you want, to make you feel satisfied and loved.

• 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 •

A competitive couple at almost everything, even in bed you two are competitive.

you guys like to praise each other, always fighting dominance to each other switches go turn on and off goo brrrrr

• 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕣𝕒 •

Supra is a bottom yo, since he's shy so he let's you do the work.

He doesn't mind though since he likes it, he likes it when you gave him kisses on his collar bone :))

He founds it embarrassing when you whisper into his ear calling him "kitten"

✯☆✯

𝐔𝐡...𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐥 :)